Anne meets Darcy

When Anne and Sasha enter the throne room, they find The Calamity Box is alone on The Podium. When Anne tried to grab it, it's a hologram. They are soon tide up by mechanical tentacles, they meet an old friend. "Hello Girls, nice of you to fall for our trap." Darcy said. "Marcy? What are you wearing? what's going on?" Anne asked. "We're not Marcy, not anymore, we're a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds uploaded into a unified consciousness." Darcy said walking over to Anne. "What Have You Done With Marcy?" Anne yelled at Darcy. "She's up here with us, it's how we recognized your little ruse, War of The Warlocks, very cute." Darcy said. "Give us our friend, or I'll rip that helmet off and take her back!" Sasha said. "Your friend, don't be silly, your not friends, not anymore, and examining Marcy's memories, it's doubtful you never were." Darcy said chastising Anne and Sasha. "Sasha, don't listen to this thing." Anne said. "Aww, The Famous Anne, dumber than a bag of rocks and still this rebellions last Hope." Darcy said. she is pleased. Marcy watched everything from within The Core. (Marcy is wearing The Darcy Armor and Red Cape, she's not wearing the helmet). "Anne, I'm so sorry, please help me, I need you, I didn't want any of this to happen, I just wanted us to be together, I just wanted to be with you, I want to hold your hand and never let go, I want to hold you and never let you go ever again." Marcy said with tears in her eyes. Darcy sense that Marcy is wanting Anne, she has an idea. "Anne, we know how much Marcy means to you, that's why we have something to ask you." Darcy said. she dropped to one knee and pulled a ring box out and opened it to reveal a ring. "Anne Savisa Boonchuy, will you make us happy and Marry Us?" Darcy said. Anne is both shocked and blushed by the shocking turn of events. Darcy is asking her to marry her. "Uhh..." Anne is confused what to say. "Anne, don't." Sasha said. she knew Marcy and Anne knew each other before they met her, but this is crazy. Anne was going to say no but Darcy interrupted her. "Anne, if you dare say no to us, then we will wipe everyone you know and love out of existence, including Marcy, your one true love." Darcy said. Anne saw she wasn't kidding, she has been defeated. Anne knows this is wrong but she has to say yes, at least everyone else will be okay. "Yes." Anne said. "What was that love, we can't hear you." Darcy said. "I said, YES!" Anne said. Darcy smiles. "Splendid." Darcy said. "just, please Marcy and everyone else alone, I'll do anything." Anne said. "Of course, we wouldn't break our promise." Darcy said. "Guards, take the rest of them out of here, Andrias, prepare the chamber for our new resident, we want her to feel comfortable here." Darcy said. "Yes My Lord." Andrias said. he takes everyone out of the throne room, Anne and Darcy are now alone. " Shall we continue, Love?" Darcy asked. Anne is very sacred.