Anne's Flashback and Darcy's Dream

Anne and Darcy were out doing stuff for their wedding, Anne was hesitant but she knew what she needed to do. Darcy has everything and everyone under her control now, everything is under her and Anne's Rule. "Anne, everything is now ours now, we can rule together for all eternity now, we will be queens and rule forever, Me and You." Darcy said. "Great." Anne said nervously. Anne was depressed but she knew she had to save everyone, she made the right call. Anne and Darcy are all prepared for The Wedding. "Okay Anne, we got everything all we need to do is get ready for tomorrow." Darcy said. "Okay." Anne said. They head back to the castle.

Later That Day...

Anne was in her pajamas and Darcy was next to her, Anne tried to fall asleep but she was all scared for tomorrow. Darcy was asleep next to her, Anne missed Marcy with all her heart. She remembers everything they did together when they first met, when they defended her sand masterpiece from the ocean waves.

Anne's Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together. Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle. It was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello. Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said. Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said. "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said. "It's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said. "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said. "Marcy." Marcy said. "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling. Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said. Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends, Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked. "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands, Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle. It was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other. They giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said. Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said. she hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling. Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said. "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said. she hugs Marcy, and wave to her, Marcy waves back. she developed a massive crush on Anne. "Anne's so cute, wait, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said. she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Anne's Flashback Ends...

Anne remembered that day like it was yesterday, she really liked spending time with Marcy and loved being with her. Now she was going to be her soulmate for all eternity. Anne want to do it in order to keep everyone she loves safe, she did what she needed to. Darcy was dreaming about the time when they possessed Marcy.

Darcy's Dream...

After Yunan and Olivia save Marcy from the chamber, Andrias arrives and stopes them, "Leaving so soon, but we have so much to discuss." Andrias said, "But how did you-" Olivia said, "Simple, We've been watching you the whole time." Andrias said, the king revealing an orange eye in his crown, a mechanical Beast descends from above and let's out a ferocious shriek, "What the heck is that?" Marcy asked, The Core grabs Marcy, "Marcy!" Yunan and Olivia yelled, The Core puts Marcy in a chair, "behold, our ultimate creation, a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds preserved for all eternity." Andrias said, "What are you doing, Andrias?" Olivia asked, "Stop it you, Maniac!" Yunan said, "Studying the moss man improved our medical technology, but it wasn't until we met the shadow fish, that we truly learned to conquer death, and this, The Core was born!" Andrias said, "Let Me Go!" Marcy yelled, "I wish I could, but My Lord craves a host, and it wanted the best, the smartest, the only one who can beat me in Flipwart." Andrias said, Marcy gasps, "Honestly Marcy, I like you, always have, I begged The Core to consider an alternative host but alas." Andrias said, Marcy began to have wires attached to the suit, "What, What is this? Huh?" Marcy said, she looks up to the axolotl shaped helmet lower on to Marcy, The Core transferred its hive mind into Marcy, the mechanical shell falls to the ground, "The time has finally come for The Core to lead us to our destiny, but what destiny you asked, well, I suppose I should just let it speak for itself." Andrias said, Marcy's body started moving and the 10 eyes of The Core opened, "Why Hello There." Darcy greeted Olivia and Yunan, "My Lord, I will take them to get fitted for collars." Andrias said, "No, Frobots, take these two and get them fitted for collars." Darcy said, "Andrias, we'll need a cool cape." Darcy said, "Yes My lord." Andrias said, Darcy gets fitted with a black and red cape, now it's time, "Now, it's time." Darcy said with a giggle, "It's Time." Darcy said, let the invasion begin.

Darcy's Dream Ends...

Darcy remembers that day, she smiles. Anne was now hers and going to be hers for all eternity, Anne and Darcy were like made for each other. They love each other, Anne doesn't want to do this but has no choice. Darcy wants to do this and rule by Anne's side for all eternity, they fall asleep and are ready for tomorrow.