Anne and Darcy's Dance Time

The Next Day...

Anne woke up and went into the shower and got cleaned up, she then steps out of the shower and puts her red robe on. "Good Morning, Anne." Darcy said. "Good Morning, Marcy." Anne said. "What's happening today?" Anne asked. "Well, tomorrow is our wedding day, we got everything but we need some one to be doing the wedding, I asked Andrias and he said he was willing so, I decided to spend time with you, My Love." Darcy said. "Okay, what's that then-Ahhh!" Anne said. Darcy grabs Anne's hands and started dancing with her. Anne is all blushed, Darcy started dancing with her. "Anne, I know that you wanted me and you to be together forever, but, at least we have each other." Darcy said. "Yeah." Anne said. She's all blushed. Darcy puts on some nice music and they started Slow Dancing.

 Darcy puts on some nice music and they started Slow Dancing

Anne was sweating, Darcy was happy and had a small blush. Anne accidentally step on Darcy. "Ow! Anne, be careful." Darcy said. "Sorry." Anne said. Darcy smiles, she twirls Anne around like Cinderella. Anne puts her hand on Darcy's cheek and kisses her. Darcy smiles, she and Anne stop and go somewhere nice. "Anne, our wedding is Tomorrow so let's get some stuff done to be ready and, go get dressed." Darcy said. Anne gets dressed in her clothes, she and Darcy hold hands and walked out of their bedroom.

Meanwhile...

Everything for Anne and Darcy's wedding were almost done, Andrias sets everything up with a little help from Sasha, The Planters, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Frobo and The Wartwood Resistance. Anne and Darcy showed up. "My Lord, how do you like everything be prepared for The Wedding?" Andrias asked. "It looks beautiful, Anne and I are going to be so happy together." Darcy said. Anne was so blushed, she thinks in her head. "13 and I'm already getting married? My mom and dad will blow their tops for sure!" Anne said in her head. "Wow, it looks great, I Love it." Anne said. "We're going to have a nice family Anne." Darcy said. Anne was even more embarrassed. "Okay." Anne said nervously. Anne and Darcy head out of the castle. Sasha watched and spoke in her head. "That thing took Marcy away from me and Anne, now Anne, I'll take her and Marcy back!" Sasha said in her head. Anne wishes Marcy was here right now, she really loves Marcy. She wishes everything was different now but she can't say no. She looks at the ring on her finger, she knows the rings her and Darcy have symbolize them as partners in life and soulmates. That makes her cringe. Darcy is all happy, Anne is going to be her Queen for all eternity. Everything is hers now.