Anne and Darcy's Love and Sasha's Revenge: Part 1

The Next Day...

Anne and Darcy just lay down next to each other and just started at each other, they take their clothes off and lay down and covered up in the massive bed. Anne looks at the scar on Darcy's chest and strokes it, Darcy smiles. "Anne, you don't need to worry about my scar, I'm fine, Anna-Banana." Darcy said. Anne strokes Darcy's hair and hugs her tightly. "I Love You Darcy, I Love You So Much." Anne said. Darcy smiles and hugs Anne. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. She kissed the top of Anne's forehead, Darcy hold Anne tightly. Anne feels Darcy and nuzzles closer to her, Darcy was so warm. Darcy feels Anne's hair and snuggles in Anne's hair, Anne's hair was so soft. The two fall asleep in each other's arms.

Back at The Resistance Base...

Sasha planned out the attack, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia and Yunan were there and hears Sasha out. "Okay Guys, listen up!" Sasha said. Everyone payed close attention. "Okay so, The Resistance will be a distraction like last time, but, we will fly into The Throne Room where the box is, Anne and Darcy should be in their bedroom, we get Anne and The box and get out, Got It?" Sasha stated. Everyone looked at her. "Got It!" They said. They were ready. Sasha looked at the picture of herself, Anne and Marcy. She smiles. "Hang on Anne and Marcy, I'll get you two nerds out. I Promise." Sasha vowed to her friends. They prepared for The assault.

Back at The Castle...

Anne and Darcy were in bed, naked, asleep in each other's arms, Anne nuzzles closer to Darcy, she was so warm and so soft. Darcy smiles and kisses Anne's forehead, Darcy holds Anne's hand. Anne and Darcy get up out of bed and get dressed and go down the hallway. Darcy and Anne hold hands, Darcy looks at Anne and smiled. She kisses Anne's cheek, Anne has a small and noticable blush and turns to Darcy. "Anne, can I ask you something please?" Darcy asked. Anne nods her head. "Am I a bad wife to you?" Darcy asked. Anne was a little confused on the question. "Why do you ask?" Anne replied. "It's just that... You seem that you didn't want this but you seem to be okay with it... But... Are you?" Darcy asked. Anne hugs her. "Darcy... I know you scared at the answer but... I Love You." Anne said and kisses Darcy on the lips. The two walked to the throne room.

Back with Sasha and The Gang...

They landed in the same spot as before but took precaution on what will go wrong. "Okay Guys, we find Anne and The Box and get out." Sasha said. They all nod and head in. Sprig looked at Sasha and was seeing the angered expression on her face, he was skeptical. "Sasha, are you... Okay?" Sprig asked. Sasha looked at the pink frog and sighed. "Sprig, it's about that marriage the happened, Anne shouldn't have been forced into it, once we get her... It's over." Sasha said. Sprig didn't believe that and knew that was an act of Revenge. "Sasha, is it about Revenge? Are you going to break Anne and Marcy up?" Sprig asked. Sasha looked at Sprig. "Sprig, look... Darcy is Marcy being possessed and that's just messed up... I just want Anne to live her life and not be with that... Thing." Sasha said. Sprig wanted Anne to be happy, and her and Marcy being a couple makes sense. Anne and Marcy are just made for each other and they honestly looks pretty cute together. "Sasha... Maybe we can try and free Marcy... Anne and Marcy are just made for each other, they honestly look pretty cute together." Sprig said. Sasha hearing that made her stomach drop, she remembers when her and Anne were together. Anne, Marcy and no one knows but Sasha has a secret crush on Anne and she had when she was leading The Resistance but Anne and Marcy together made her feel weak and upset. She fell to her knees. Sprig helped Sasha up. "Sasha? Are you okay?" Sprig asked. "Yeah... Let's keep moving." Sasha said. They all make it down the hallway.

Back with Anne and Darcy...

Anne and Darcy were sitting in the throne room and Anne and Darcy were holding hands. "Hey Anne?" Darcy asked. Anne looked at her. "About Sasha... If she asked you out on a date... What would you say?" Darcy asked. Anne thinks about this and sighed, she's glad Sasha changed and became a better person, but her and Sasha dating doesn't make any sense. Even if their swapped from another lesbian couple in a world of witches, it won't make sense. Sasha was her former rival and she would be swapped with another blond person with armor and duel weapons and a signature scar with the same past as Sasha, that would make sense. Anne sighed and said the answer. "Darcy... If Sasha asked me out I would just say no... I mean sure that's rude but... I would be flattered but I would just say I'm not interested." Anne said. Marcy in The Core would sigh in relief. Darcy smiles and hugs her. "If Marcy asked you out... Would you say the same thing?" Darcy asked. Anne though about it and thought, Anne and Marcy were friends before they met Sasha. Anne smiles when her and Marcy first met, Marcy men't a lot to Anne and Marcy asking Anne out. Anne though and realized Marcy is more than just her friend but, she mean so much to her. Anne looks at Darcy and answers. "If Marcy asked me out, I would love to go out with her, she's just honestly very pretty, cute and just so adorable." Anne said. Marcy blushes at this in The Core. "Darcy, have you even watched The Owl House?" Anne asked. Darcy shook her head and Anne turned the TV on.

Many hours later...

Anne and Darcy finished it. "Wow, Anne, if you and Marcy were swapped with two characters, you will be swapped with Luz and Marcy will be swapped with Amity." Darcy said. "Hunter got possessed by Belos and Marcy got possessed by The Core aka You." Anne said. "Yeah, Sasha being Amity and Marcy being Hunter will make no sense but the possession doesn't count as making no sense. You and Marcy will be swapped with Luz and Amity, it's just so cute." Darcy said. Darcy lays next to Anne and Anne and Darcy fall asleep together.