uno

@elodie.love just posted!

love just posted!

📍monaco@elodie

📍monaco
@elodie.loves: 📍✈️.
@charles_leclerc and 527 others liked your post

@charles_leclerc: wouldn't be going with out me and i still haven't had a thank you.
->@elodie.loves: carlos would have taken me 🤭
—>@carlosainz55: you speak nothing but truth el!
—->@charles_leclerc: leave her alone
——> @carlosainz55: sorry she's already in my hotel room ☺️

carlos povvvv

"leclerc seriously likes you then getting all worried," i spoke jokingly "no." she replied so quickly and stern. she scared me i mean i know she didn't take it as a joke by her tense demeanour. "amor," i said softly cause her eye to shift towards me, "i was joking it okay." i think she was scared of losing him to love if he loved her but she didn't she felt like everything would go wrong  and it's like her walls crumbled down as a tear rolled down her cheek. i didn't know how to react why was she crying? nothing that i said would've made her cry surely. i wrapped my arms around her whilst drawing small circles around her trying to sooth the crying  parisien but she couldn't stop. it got worse.

now i am lying in bed with a girl i had met a few weeks ago hugging on my waist letting out small and soft sniffles every so often. "darling do you want to tell me what's wrong," i tried speaking as quietly as i could. elodie then crawled up the bed and rested her head on my chest. "i feel bad because charles is my best friend and what if he feels more for me and i cant do anything cause i have a fat crush on someone else and i can't get over them because they are all i can think about all the time." she ranted for a while before crying even more. i had only know her for a few weeks but i've seen her at her vulnerable times i've been close to her i've taken her out. countless things and i just wanted her. she called me things i didn't understand like 'beau' that seemed to be her favourite. i kissed her hair softly. "it's okay everything is okay." i ended up falling asleep for while with her in my arms. only a few weeks in and i've slept with her. shit the windows. fuck fuck fuck fuck. "amor, amor," i tried waking her but she buried herself into my chest. "do you want to see charles???" "but i'm tired can you tell him that? i don't wanna get up yet," she breathed out sending a pack butterflies swirling around my stomach. suddenly i rose shutting the curtains incase anyone caught a glimpse of our intimate moment. then i grabbed my phone to call leclerc just so he knew she was safe. once he finally picked up i told him what she had told me he started talking about us and saying i should take the first step ,which he was right, but after me and isa broke up ive been scared.

for a little bit of context me and it's HAD been dating for 6 years which is kind of a long time to then break it off but i have a reason. i felt like she was using me for all these new jobs and all the money and fam that came along with being my girlfriend. when i broke it off she seemed really upset some may say distraught although she seemed like the relationship wasn't satisfying her anymore. i don't miss her to be honest. she came to races but never supported me as she was interviewing everyone and when i did win, it was a simple well done. she never made me feel good about myself yet this girl i had met three weeks ago cares so much.

"carlos," she huffed "sí?" i responded at a lightning speed. "can i get a drink please?" she seemed so tired, calm but she was beautiful like that. she's perfect everything about her is perfect. i hope to share a home with her but that place wouldn't feel like home without her. am i moving to quickly? i've caught feelings so quickly like this isn't normal but she's different (better than isa) she makes my stomach do flips and i feel too much sexual tension. i awakes from my fantasy and made her a glass of water, "one glass of agua for me amor." her checks flushed a light shade of pink as she giggled then dipped her water. "el," i spoke my voice shacking with nerves, "uh i know it really soon but uh i think you such an amazing person and i was wondering wether you wanted to go on a date sometime-" she cut me off by squalling out of excitement and hugging me tightly, "yes yes yes yes a million times YES!!!!" i shaped my resting face into a gentle smile then my nerves were soothed.

the only thing that matters is her.