cuatro

carlos pov

i drove towards the destination we decided to meet at. although i knew she wouldn't arrive for a long time i got there early because i wanted to make a good impression. i watched the people walk past with dogs, cigarettes, food, friends and partners. i hope that's us. el made me look like the wolverines offspring whilst she looked like sleeping beauty but not only when she was sleeping. the dresses she wore completed her figure and she always wore the perfect colours. her hair was a gorgeous blonde main that gleamed brighter than the sun; you could say the same about her eyes.

i saw her walking through the crowd of people anxiously so i left my car and made my way towards her. "hello el," i say softly trying to comfort her as she seemed overwhelmed. we did met up i one of the busiest streets in monaco where anything could happen and she knew that. "hi carlos!" "hop in amor" "i thought we were going to the restaurant?" "no i planned a beachside picnic..." "you could've told me that my outfit isn't very beach friendly." "that's why i brought you one," i pulled out the bikini and she gasped. "oh is it bad?" "no it's perfect"

we arrived at the beach and el changed in a nearby restroom. when she came out i couldn't take my eyes off her. she is so gorgeous her
figure her eyes her smile her everything. "hey uh do you have anything for me to cover up with?" "of course amor," i pulled out one of my white linen shirts and put it on her. it looks better her than it ever will me. without hesitation i pulled her into my chest and hugged her tightly whilst resting my head in her silky blonde hair. i heard camera shutters and instantly knew who it was. "guess it just me you and the press sweetheart," she painted a maroon onto her plum cheeks causing mine to copy hers. "you know it's not that bad," i said "if you don't mind the spotlight of course." "i'm friends with charles... after he broke up with charlotte there was a lot of news of a potential relationship between us. plus it's for you. you deserve it." then she kissed me. her lips soft compared to mine. her breath minty and her desperation high. she held my neck as i deepened the kiss and snaked my arm around her waist. this is going to make headlines. first date things right... we'll i know it isn't but we have slept together and it's a little late for a first date now. there was a connection like i never had with isa. isa. shit shit shit. she is not going to be happy with this what am
i going to do. maybe she won't do anything.
it's all fine carlos.

elodie pov

i was getting ready for my date with carlos when charles came over. "charles i know you loveee me but i really want to go on a date with carlos please don't stop me-" "im not here to stop you im here to encourage you to go and boost you confidence you know. anyway you look beautiful and enjoy tonight now leave. i want to steal everything you own while your gone." "you leclerc are the most chaotic person i know." and before i could even blink again charles had left my apartment. strange guy sometimes but always my best friend.

i was ready to see carlos at this restaurant that seemed quite busy. it wasn't my ideal romantic date choice but if carlos like it i'm sure i would too. suddenly, nerves filled my body and slowly ate away at me with the thought of everyone's eyes being on us because he's famous. i don't mind the cameras but i do mind when all i want to do is eat. then i saw carlos' car and began walking towards it wondering why he hadn't entered the restaurant. "hello el," he spoke in a soothing spainish accent making me fold into quarters.
"hi carlos," i sound so bothered and upset. "hop in amor." "i thought we were going to the restaurant." "i actually planned a beach side picnic," i light up with the thought of a picnic. how did he know me so well so quickly? "could have told me so i could wear something more appropriate." he then pull out a beautiful white bikini "do you not like it?" "no i love it thank you so much!" he seemed so much more happy after those words and so did i for some reason.

i was in a restroom nearby changing but not just changing. mostly thinking about me and carlos. how he could be mine and i could be his. i wouldn't mind the press being there but i do mind if carlos isn't there. he made me happier than ever. even charles can't compete with how much happiness he provides me. it's been like a month of knowing each other and i already want to kiss him. maybe i will? yeah i will once im finished changing i will.