tres

carlos pov

the movie had ended and el was fast asleep head on my lap. charles smirked at me and i already knew what he was going to say but i let him continue. "do you like elodie?" "uh- i- what- why would you say that i mean-" "you do and i know it." "maybe i do but i'm too scared to admit it. all though she usually gets close to me because i'm scared she'll think i'm creep or something." "take a hint! take this hint carlos she likes you back! ask her on a date please if you like her. she's been single for how long and her mom and dad would love the news of a potential boyfriend. plus what better a place than monaco as your first date?" "i mean you're right-" "always right trust me she's my best friend i know her too well. go to a park or something and go on a picnic date she loves things like thag more romantic gestures yk." "right picnic date and like food anything special." "now if you are going during lunch time bring picnic basics sandwiches, strawberries, juice whatever you deem picnic essentials but if it's night time she might not feel sandwiches so the more warm things the better but she would appreciate anything because if she likes you she will accept anything you give to her." "thanks charles you don't know how bad i want her." "it's not problem man just remember,"

"she goes reder than a ferrari for you."

that stuck with me. like a lot. she liked me that much huh.

she woke up not long after our conversation and charles nodded his head at me then left giving me a signal that it was the perfect time to ask her on the date. "amor," i froze i was so nervous about this, "i've been thinking about this for a long time so i was thinking maybe you wanna go on a date." as soon as i finish she lept up from her seat and began smiling and jumping. i knew i made a good choice. she was adorable when she was like this perfect even. "oh was that a no well i guess i'll have to take
charles instead," i said jokingly and she only giggled even more her smile stretching even further across her beautiful face. "you are so cute you know that." all of a sudden she was flustered and lost for words. i already knew she was made for me.

she works better than isa. she matches my energy no matter what. i think we jus click.
some people might hate me for the sudden
appearance of charles' best friend but they don't make the choices i do.her beauty it no match for anyone.. i love how her eyes shut when she laughs. i love how she is passionate  about the thing she's interested in. she rambled for a while about the most intricate subjects, things i have never heard from anyone before. she is smart all though she did quit her job because they wouldn't give her a raise (they were paying her less than minimum wage). she's tough but sensitive. i've seen her cry. i've seen her smile. now i need to see her be mine.

mi amor you are perfect beautiful everything i want in a girl. i've been so nervous to ask this since our first moment together, i guess it really is just love at first sight, when we were joking around with leclerc and you were so flirtatious but i think it was your intention. i know it seems like it's all happening a little bit fast but maybe it's for a reason. maybe we were meant to be. i have thought this through quite a lot. i know what could happen with isa but i don't care and if you think you can put up with her complete bullshit than i'm sure everything would be okay. i was thinking we could spend a lot more time together and not just dates or as friends i'm talking about dating. like maybe we could date i think it would work to be honest. i would take you to all my races you can watch from the garage or where lever you want i really don't care i just want you to be there. you mean so much to me already and i just can't take anymore of this dates crap. i want you to be mine. so elodie will you be my gir-

"hey carlos are you okay?" a familiar voice ushered me into reality. "i'm sorry el i was just thinking," elodie had a sad expression pasted on her face. she probably thought it was about training tomorrow or something, "i was thinking about our date amor," i kissed her forehead gently and explained that we were to meet at a busy restaurant. she should wear something that made her feel pretty not just to impress me. she was excited but she didn't know that we weren't going to eat at that restaurant making my more excited than her. i decided i would go "home" we'll get ready for the date so i left charles' places and swiftly made my way towards the supermarket.

we were going in the evening so i took both lunchtime and dinner time foods. i picked up her favourite fruit, strawberry, alongside some traditional Spanish food i thought she would enjoy. once i had picked up all the food i made my way to self check out and scanned my selection of soft cheeses, french cuisine, fruits, meats, salad; the total was about €200 but most of that was because of the picnic gear. a basket, blanket, plastic cutlery and other stuff. it was going to be perfect but not as perfect as her.

i headed home and got ready for the date i know charles said to take her to a park but i really wanted to go to the beach. it feels more romantic to me. now i know she would already be happy with what i did but i had to buy her a swimsuit that i thought would complement her greatly.

her smile is my smile

thank you so much for reading my story! i know it isn't that long but at the moment i'm planning on publishing a new chapter a day to get the book started!

tell me any ideas or requests whatever you want to see in the book here because i don't really know where to take this so whatever you want to see really. i hope you continue to read the book! have a lovely rest of your day :)