2. ꜰᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ (1)

THIRD PERSON POV
!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN," ZIGGY STARTS, "what's a power ranger?" ziggy was visibly taken aback by dillon not knowing something so trivial. 

he shakes his head in disbelief, as dillon blankly stares at the front. ziggy follows his gaze.

"there," he says, gesturing to the red ranger.

"that," as he points to the blue ranger.

"those," he says lastly, looking at the yellow ranger.

dillon furrows his gaze. "wasn't there another one?"

ziggy smacks himself in the head. "of course! the pink ranger! she's my favorite," he says, holding a giddy smile on his face.

dillon glances at the front again, still at a loss.

THE GENERATION 5 BOT CONTINUES TO SHOOT FIREBALLS AT THE RANGERS
, as a desperate attempt to play offense. the blasts miss, as scott leaps in the air with his weapon at the ready, startling the bot.

"street saber strike!"

he swings his saber, creating a blinding slash of light that strikes the bot. it leaps backward, landing into a pile of boxes.

from the car, both ziggy and dillon gasp - except ziggy was much louder at it than dillon.

"turbo cannon!" flynn calls out, positioning his weapon at the disgruntled bot, "fire!"

upon firing, a series of blasts eject from the weapon, hitting the attack bot at random intervals. many explosions follow, hindering the bot's ability to stand.

the more the rangers attack, the faster the bot was losing its footing.

"zip charger!" summer calls out, positioning a small, yellow device on her arm, "activate!"

she pulls back the device, before letting it go, causing it to shoot away from her arm. it attacks the bot at different angles with immense speed. 

and in one final instance, the device bashes the bot in the face, creating a giant explosion. the bot flies backward, before it lands onto the asphalt.

a series of mini-explosions start popping around it, signaling its closing demise.

"my turn!" cameron shouts with a grin, "vortex spear!"

she steadily forms the rpm symbol with her staff, while energizing it with the energy from her biofield. then, with one good swing, she strikes the attack bot in three individual slashes. 

"spirit slash!"

each individual slash hits the attack bot in diagonal strokes. at the last one, the attack bot, once again, flies backward and into the lot.

dillon's eyes widen in surprise. "jesus christ!" ziggy screeches, jumping in his seat, as if he felt the impact of that shot.

"yeah!" cameron cheers, jumping up and down at her mini-victory. summer groans, before grabbing cameron by the arm.

"you can celebrate later! let's go!" she says, tugging cameron forward.

"aww, man," she whines, as she, and the rangers, start running after the attack bot.

near the domed entrance, a shaken ziggy and a nonchalant dillon step out of the vehicle. they walk in front of it, before stopping at a comfortable distance.