10

(Carrie's POV)

I woke up and checked my phone to see a text, I opened it and read the message,

Alex: Hey, I just wanted to let you know I got to my hotel and everything safe, I hope you have a good day.

I smile and send him a quick Goodmorning before checking my email.

Nothing yet.

I sigh and decide to go clean a bit. I already feel lonely after Alex has left, I decide to go to the event that's being hosted tonight to look for some little friends.

I clean up a bit but can't help feeling upset when I realize that Alex had cleaned almost everything up from the day before. I end up turning on the tv and watching it for a few hours, reminiscing on the day prior.

I had felt so safe, loved, and cared for. He held my hand tightly and kept me close to him. I couldn't stop thinking about him everything felt very natural and right with him.

I got up and decided to get ready, the even was gonna start anytime now, I got dressed in a cute onesie with frogs and rain on it, before pulling on a bear pinafore dress, some white tights and maryjane shoes. I pulled my hair into a half up and put on a baby blue make up look with extra blush cheeks and a cute pink lipgloss.

I stepped out of my room, locking it behind me and making my way to the adult playground.

I looked at everything around me, the vendors and candy and toys were everywhere. I took some pictures and sent them to Alex, telling him to wish me luck in finding a little friend. I walked around for a bit before I was approached by a beautiful woman,

"You look so cute!" She says, she has a smile that doesn't reach her eyes. Her perfect teeth, angled features, and beautiful red curls make her look a bit scary. She's too perfect.

"Thank you so much! I love your blazer." I say, she's wearing a very sophisticated pantsuit. She somehow smiles even wider. It's at this point I notice the two men in suits and dark sunglasses next to her, I simply giver her a small wave and walk away. I try to shake the uneasy feeling I got from the woman when I stopped yet again.

"Oh, hello, you look all alone." A man says, he's tan with blonde hair and has a few tattoos on his arm. I take another step back and force a smile on my face,

"Yeah, I'm looking for some new little friends right now." I say and he looks me up and down for a moment,

"Ah. It's a shame, you're taken." He says and then turns and walks away, I stare at him confused. I never said that.

As I walk I notice I'm getting some looks from people, they're all too pretty, so I feel self conscious. As I'm walking I almost bump into a girl.

"Woah, sorry, didn't see you there!" I say and she looks at me with a smile before it quickly fades,

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please...forgive me." I look at her confused

"It's okay! I'm not mad it's fine." I say quickly, as people are starting to stare. I watch as a man and a woman come forward, the both lay a hand on the girl's shoulders.

"You're so gracious." The woman says as they haul the girl off.

I stare is bewilderment after her, I turn around to be met with the smiling woman.

"Oh it's a shame, you don't know." She says, her voice almost robotic.

"I don't know what?" I ask my voice shaking. The woman circles me and tsks

"How valuable you are." She says, she snaps her fingers and the two men in sunglasses grab me, I scream as one of them pulls out a syringe, but I'm quickly muffled. Before long my vision is blurring and the world goes black.