summary

A girl was stromed out of the party in Anger & tears in her eyes... A well built man was following her from behind yelling at her name,

"Aai Shiva nillu di.. ippo edhukku nee kovapattu velila vandha?"

But she ignored him completely & went to parking.. when her Hands going to touch her car door.. that man grabbed her hands.. she started struggling against his hold...

Shiva: enna pandringa sir.. kayya vidunga...

But he didn't leave her..
.
Shiva: sir please yaarchu pakkaa poranga... Thappagirum...

That man: ippo edhukku nee kova pattu part vittu velila vandha?

Shiva: enakku crowd pidikkadhu.. adhaan....

That man: crowd pidikkala ya illa Naa andha heroine kooda dance aadunadhu pidikkala ya?

Shiva: neenga yaaru kooda dance aaduna enakku enna sir?

That man: adhaana..but enakku nee Avan Koda dance aadunadhu pidikkala.. who is he?

Shiva: that's non of your business sir...  Mudhalla en kayya vidunga..

Seeing her struggling..  That man left her hand... She glared at him and took her car & went from there..

In next morning every newspaper with headlines,

A famous heartthrob of Tamilnadu is Miss behaved with a girl in last night?

Below the photo of him with Shiva in car parking.. fortunately shiva's face is not visible...

Ram: dei ak ippo enna pandradhu da? Un peru romba damage aagitu irukku da...

Ak: Naa paathukaran. 

In press meet,

Reporter 1: sir andha photo unmaya?

Ak: yes...

Everyone shocked hearing that...

Reporter: sir appo neenga unmailaye oru ponnu kitta misbehave panna try panningala?

Ak: yes..

Now everyone was silent..  they don't know what to ask..

Ak: but that girl I was going to misbehave is my wife...

Everyone's eyes widened at his statement....

Reporter: sir nijama va solringa?

Ak : yes... I am happily married & but I am not going to reveal about my wife's details now.. thank you..

He went from there... Every social media is blasting with this news..

Ram looked at Ak..

Ram: "ipdi paththa vachutiye paratta...."

_______

Hi friends,

I hope you all doing good…

I hope you all like this story plot…

Unga opinions ah comments la sollunga… that makes me updated  more and improve...

Thanks for your support and love...

Love you guys..

- your lovely authorey 💜