CHAPTER 23

Ashwin and Shiva is eating breakfast and talking about the plan's...

Shiva: inikku dha Inga irukka kadaisi day..

Ashwin: if you want we can stay here for another week ammu...

Shiva: no .. maamu ... Sari inikku namma enga porom...

Ashwin: mmm...scuba ...

Shiva got excited Hearing that,

Shiva: nijamaava?

Ashwin : yes ammu..  come on today is the last day here na...so after boat ride we are going Sucba dive..

Shiva: sooperah..

Both of them enjoyed boat ride.. it's time for scuba diving... She grabbed his hands tightly... He can felt her nervousness.. he lightly pressed her hands in assurance and pecked her cheeks..

Ashwin: I will be always with you...

Both of them jumped & went inside the sea.. Shiva was closing her eyes tightly in fear .. Ashwin patted her cheeks to open her eyes..

When she opened her eyes..  she's mesmerized seeing the beauty of underwater...

It looks like a fairytale.. different kinds of fishes swimming around them.. her body felt like floating.. she felt like a feather...

When her eyes Landed on the vibrant colored coral reef she gasped at its beauty... It was the time she's seeing something like this... She's amazed with everything..

When a little yellow coloured fish swam around her she tried to catch it but it escaped making her pout..

Suddenly she felt a nudge behind her...she turned towards & saw Ashwin and his hands were closed.. she looked at him confusedly,

He smiled at her and opened his hands there is a little fish came out of his hands and it's nudged in shiva's nose and swam away from there making her Giggle...

Both of them came out of water after taking lot's of photos and spending time by looking around different kinds of reefs and fishes.

Shiva removed mask and breathing heavily..  Ashwin smiled at her and asked,.

Ashwin: enjoy paniya?

Shiva: it is one of best day in my life thank you so much maamu..

She hugged him tightly... He laughed at her and kissed her forehead...

Ashwin: anything for you my ammu..

He captured her lips.. suddenly someone from boat cleared his throat,

"Excuse me "

Both of them looked up and saw an old man smiling at them,

Old man: ah.. young love.. as much as I am happy but it's getting dark so we have go.. so can you two please come up...

Shiva Blushed and hide her face in Ashwin's chest..  he chuckled and lifted her up inside boat along with him...
______

Ram , Shakti & mani  having movie night and laying in sofa...

Suddenly Ram's personal phone pinged indicating a post on Instagram...

He opened Instragram and saw the post was from Ashwin...