CHAPTER 21

Ashwin reached his apartment and opened the door  using his fingerprint & went inside...

The whole apartment was in dead silence,

Ashwin mv: enna veedu Ivlo amaithiya irukku? Oruvela Idhu dhaan puyalukku mun amaithiyo?

Suddenly he heard vessels breaking sound from kitchen...

Ashwin mv: Ada mala aaramichu veluthu vaanga podhu udamba irumbakikada AK..

Shiva came from kitchen with pan in her hands and glared at Ashwin.. he looked at him wide eyes,

Ashwin: maa....enna maa ... Idhu?

Shiva threw a pan at him but dodged it ..

Ashwin: adeye Enna di pandra?

Shiva started to throw things at him which is near her... making him Dodge every single thing ... He grabbed her hands and hugged her from behind caging her hands before she threw a plant pot at him...

Shiva: vidu inikku unna...

Ashwin : Ada Naa solradha kelu di... Avanga dance aada sonaanga di adhaan di aaduna ..

Shiva: enakku nee dance aadunadhu prachana illa .. edhukku ava iduppa pudichu aaduna?

Ashwin: adhaana di dance move uh... Adhoda Ava iduppa Naa pudikkala di...

Shiva: nee pudicha nee pidichadha Naa paatha ..

Ashwin: Naa pudikka kidayadhu... Enakku un iduppu dha venum vera Eva idupum vendaam..

Shiva didn't said anything... Ashwin leaned towards her neck and kissed her nape and started to smooch it ..

Shiva tried to escape from him but couldn't because he tightened his grip...

Ashwin: enga di oda paakura? Un first movie success ku Naa reward kudukka vendama?

Shiva: ah .  Adhellaam onnum venam.. vidunga...

She started to struggle against his hold... But he just lifted her by her waist and went towards their room & threw her on bed...

Shiva started to back away from him..

Shiva: Inga paarunga .. ah .. Naa unga mela kovama irukka...

Ashwin: irundhutu po..

With that he started to removed his blazer and started to remove his shirt buttons...

Shiva gulped & tried to escape from him but he again grabbed her,

Ashwin: enga di odra en laddu kutty...

Shiva: vidunga (whined)

She tried to remove his hands from her waist but couldn't..

Suddenly he fell on bed with her ... seeing him this close shiva's breath started to get heavy... 

Ashwin: innum kovam ah di.. (base voice)

Ashwin Started to trace her stomach under her tops... Shiva started stutter... She felt her hormones Started to respond his touches...

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Ashwin: you were gorgeous today... You don't know how much I want to claim you as my wife infront of everyone...  I am so proud of you laddu.....

He buried his face in her neck,

Shiva: maamu. ... (Breathless)

Ashwin hummed in her neck... shiva gulped & said,