CHAPTER 24

Ashwin and shiva was reached ladak.. their favourite place for vacation & now they are sitting in their favourite lake Where they first met...

Shiva: indha idam Namakku romba special la maamu?

Ashwin: yes ammu... Inga dhaan na unna first paatha ... You know something.. anikku un anna unna mohini pisasu nu ninachutan...

Shiva busted out laughing hearing that..

Shiva: enna ? Mohini pisasah?

Ashwin Nodded his head as head & explained what had happened that day... Making her laughing hardly clutching her stomach...

Ashwin: rendu time un face ah pakka vidama keduthu vittan lusu payya... Enakku vandha kovathukku avana Angaye thanni kulla pottu mukkiralamnu ninacha.. avlo gandu aagiruchu...

Shiva leaned on his shoulder and looking at the lake... He pulled her towards him and side Hugged her tightly to his chest... Ashwin looked down at shiva .. she raised her eyebrows...

Ashwin: you know... Indha idathula unna kiss pannanumnu dradhu en romba varusha aasa...

Shiva: enna ungalukku verum 8 month's dha theriyum.. romba varusha aasannu solringa?

Ashwin chuckled and again hugged her & sighed,

Ashwin: Naa first time indha place ah en amma appa kooda vacation ku varumbodhu kandupidicha... Appo enakku exactly 16... Indha idam enakku romba pidichrundhudhu.. I don't know why.... Appo enakku thonuchu enikkachu oru naal Naa virumbura enakku pidicha oru ponna Inga kootitu varanumnu... May be a romantic kiss?... Ippo enakku 32 vayasu aagudhu.. idhu en pathinaaru varusha kanavu di...

She looked at him with smile...

Ashwin: loving a girl who loves only me for me is my dream ammu... Oru ponnoda kanna paathavey soliduva Ava enta enna intention ah palagurannu.. unna maari oru ponna Naa paatathey illa.. nee enakku kudutha andha feeling ah idhuvaraikkum yaarum enakku kuduthadhu illa... It's blissful... I couldn't explain it in my feelings in  words...

Shiva: you know before you come into my life.. i thought loving & trusting someone again is impossible.. I was afraid of dating again what if the person ended like yash ... I can't...  But when I saw you in that club... My heart fluttered a little... Anikku edhukku Naa unna kaapathunannu enakku theriyadhu... Thirumba unna paathappo romba ulla edho.. oru...Kulu kulu feeling .... But I don't want hurt again so I tried to distance myself from you at first but I couldn't.. naalaikku namma life la enna nadakumnu enakku theriyadhu..    aana enna aanalum..I don't know if I said this before to you but remember one thing... You are my first & Last in everything... I love you so much that I can't live without you... Unna vittu ponumndra nilama vandhuchuna..  I will di..

Before she finished her sentence... Ashwin crashed his lips on hers forcefully and kissed her aggressively... She fisted his hair and sat on his lap and started to kiss him with same intensity...

Both of their lungs started burn because lack of oxygen... They stopped kissing & looked at each other...

Ashwin smack her bum hardly making her squeal and clutch his shoulders..

Ashwin: innoru dhadava ipdi pesuna avlodhaa solta...

She didn't said anything & leaned his head on his shoulder and sighed in satisfaction...

Shiva: maamu..

Ashwin: sollu ammu...

Shiva: pasikkudhu...

Ashwin chuckled and stood from there & lifted her along with him.. she encircled her legs around his hips and her hands around his neck...

Shiva: enga pora?