10

Sorry for the delay. I was super swamped with work. Enjoy.

That evening, after rehearsing at the Whitestone mansion, everyone closest to Shruti and Arjun went back to her mother's house for Sangeet. Upon arrival, however, she was surprised to find a dedicated stage had been set up.

"What is that?" she asked her husband.

"It looks like a stage, Shruti," he answered innocently.

"Arjun," she warned. "Why is it here, at our Sangeet?"

"Well, a stage, if I'm not mistaken, is often used for a performance of some sort," he explained sarcastically.

She frowned. "Will you stop?"

"Will you relax?" he countered, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Everything is ready for tomorrow, so there's nothing else for you to worry about. Worry, I hear, can be bad for the baby."

She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "You're right, I'm sorry. Are you singing 'Tu Mileya?'"

"Nope," he denied. "That's our wedding song, so I'll sing it tomorrow. This is our Sangeet, which warrants something else."

She smiled. "I love you."

"I know," he teased. "Now, come on, let's enjoy."

Once everyone was finished performing, and the speeches had been given, Arjun led Shruti to a chair situated in front of the stage. He then went up and picked up his guitar, as Rishabh, Anmol, and Hardil went to their instruments, as well. Shruti was shocked, however, when Shanaya joined them on stage.

"I want to say thank you to everyone for being here tonight to celebrate with Shruti and me," Arjun said into his microphone. "I know that as of tomorrow, we will have been married for five years, but we never got to have a real wedding, so I'm so happy that I can give her one now." He smiled down at his wife. "I am who I am today because of you, Shruti. Before you came along, I was a mess, but you managed to see past all of that, and now, I'm the happiest I could ever be. 'Tu Mileya' will always be our song, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a backup." He looked to Chetas to count off on the drums. "This song is called 'Tera Naam.'"

Haan Banu Tera Kaidi Kasam Hai Khayi

Maangu Kabhi Na Phir Tujhse Rihai

Bediyan Laga Doon Tujhe Ishq Ki

Phir Chahe Jo Bhi De Teri Gawahi

Chhod Ke Tujhko Jaana Kahan Hai

Jahan Hai Tu Bas Rehna Wahan Hai

Bandh Lena Kass Ke Mujhe

Mera Naam Hai Likha Wahan Ik Ped Pe

Tu Bhi Likh Dena Apna Sath Mein

Haan Mere Naam Ki Kalam

Syahi Tere Naam Ki

Bas Yehi Tu Rakhna Hath Mein

Mera Naam Hai Likha Wahan Ik Ped Pe

Tu Bhi Likh Dena Apna Sath Mein

Mere Naam Ki Kalam

Syahi Tere Naam Ki

Bas Yehi Tu Rakhna Hath Mein

Aaj Kal Khayalon Mein

Rehti Hoon Main Tere