A/N Read if you're still interested

Hey, it has been awhile since I've posted anything on here so I wanted to explain what's going on right now and some future plans. I'm not abandoning this account, which I can tell why it seems like that. I understand if you have given up on all this story but I do have plans on bringing it back and rewriting the already posted chapters.

For the reason why I haven't been posting was becoming of my old phone. For whatever reason during April it decided to glitch or whatever. It blocked a lot of apps, including this one. Until recently have I been able to do anything. Now that I have a new phone, I am able to post and go back to writing.

However, it may be slow because I do have to replan how I want things to go about because again, all my apps on my old phone are blocked so I lost a lot of things. This story will still hold mostly the same premise but things will be tweaked and changed as my interests have.

Things that will be the same will be the ships, the ending (from what I remember the ending is supposed to be), the climax, and the triggers will still apply. However, without spoiling and keeping it vague: the story won't be so focused on the one-sided kiribaku as it's shown. There also will be a different villian, I love Malice (he's is my character) but he simply won't fit for how I want to write this story. The new villian will be shown when I show them. Lastly, the story will be shown in only 3rd person.

   I cringed so hard when I saw the obvious POV change. Tip: when writing a story, decide on a POV and stick to it. Whether it is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person, stick to that one and only that one. You can change what character it is focusing on if you want, but please keep the same POV throughout the whole story.

   I hope you understand why the big hiatus and my reasons for changing some aspects of this story. The (hiatus) warning will still be up until I have rewritten all the chapters and have written a few chapters to fall back on. I hoped this makes sense, goodbye ❤️😅