"I'm too tired!!" - N

Neteyam POV-

Today was suppose to be a day where me and Y/n AND the rest of our group hangout. But I wasn't feeling it today. While I was thinking I got interrupted by some knocking on my Marui

"Who is it?" I yell out "it's me, y/n" y/n!! Yay!! "Come in" I excitedly got up looking at her as she came in "why aren't we hanging out today? Some of our friends asked why your not coming" she says while playing with my braids "I just wasn't feeling it, like I didn't really wanna hangout today. I'm sorry" I explain "no it's fine, sometimes you need to have a rest. Plus yesterday you looked EXHAUSTED" she giggles "I did?" I ask "yeah you looked like you were about to pass out" I start to laugh "well I'm gonna go now, others are waiting" WHAT?! LEAVE LONELY NETEYAM ALONE??!§{§{€9£9 "Whatttt" I whine as I grab a hold of her waist "Neteyam if your not gonna come that doesn't mean I'm gonna stay with you" she says stopping since she can't get my hands off her "But what am I gonna do aloneee" "I don't know??... probably wait?" "No. Stay with meeee" y/n looks at me "maybe come??, please" she asks nicely. But today I have to decline.

"I'm too tired!!"

"Can you just stay with me?, tell the others to go shopping or whatever with themselves..?" I suggest "ugh. You win. But you have to hang out with us tomorrow" she demanded "alright alright" I agree "wait here I'll tell them"

5 minutes later

"What they say?" I ask "they said it's fine as long as we hang out tomorrow" she smiles "YAYY" I open my arms giving her a sign to come and cuddle with me "just this one time I'll have my rest day with you" she comes to me and we cuddle "yeah right, you always hangout with me" "true" we start laughing

A/n-

I DONT KNOW HOW MY DUMBASS DIDNT KNOW BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5.6K READS AND 91 VOTES LOVE YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT !! <333

WC- 361