Epilogue

Epilogue

If you read until the last sunset before this story, I want you to know that you already reach the sun peak before it kisses the sea. Thank you for patiently waiting for daylight before the last sunset.
_________________________________________________________________
Play: Daylight by Taylor Swift

TW: Kidnapping, Trauma, Bullying, Blood, Death.

Kyle Sin POV

"Sin, where are we going?". My little sister asked me.

"We're going to the hospital". I answered, but she seemed so scared. "Why? Mom and dad are there, they are waiting for us. We have family dinner later".

"They said that ghosts are there". She whispered.

"Who said that?".

"I watched a movie, people die there. So, their ghost stayed at the hospital".

I smiled, and tapped her head gently. "People went to hospital because the doctors will help them, like mom and dad".

She looked at me with surprise on her face. "That's amazing, what else?". She giggled, as she wanted me to tell more about doctors.

"Doctors help the patient to heal their wounds, or their sickness".

"Like a superhero?". Her eyes widened.

"Nah. They don't have super powers, but they use their knowledge to help people in need". I explained.

"You know many things about it, tell me Sin. Do you want to become a doctor like mom and dad?".

"I want to become a doctor, because you're too clumsy. I'm worried about you everytime you stumble and have your wounds on your knees". I pointed to her knee, so she looked down to check it.

That's the truth, I want to become a doctor not because of my parents. Not gonna brag that one, they are one of the best doctors in the country. Our chain of hospitals will speak about how influential my family is in the medical field. Perhaps, people will tend to say I'll be like my parents. I don't wanna be like my parents, I want to become a doctor because I want to.

I love my twin sister. I want to protect her no matter what happens, even though my parents love to spoil me. They always remind me that my IQ is too high compared to my twin, too sad to admit this but they have favoritism, and I'm their favorite.

"But, the hospital is full of monsters". She insisted. "You might get hurt, so be careful".

I don't believe in ghosts, it's because science didn't believe in them either. I love everything about science, so everything that science cannot prove is still a superstition.

I thought there was no ghost, even a monster...

"Sion?". I'm looking for my twin, because my parents told me we're leaving. But, I can't find her. I turned left and I saw her talking to 2 men, they walked in a darker area of the hospital and I saw that one of them dragged my twin and put a handkerchief on her mouth.

"Hey!! What are you doing to my twin, put her down!". One of them dragged me too, and put a handkerchief on my nose as well.

I just woke up in a dark room, my hands were tied on the chair I was seated in. I heard them talking to someone on the phone.

"Tig 50 Million ang magkapatid. Huwag kayong magdadala ng pulis, kung ayaw niyong mamatay ang mga anak niyo". The voice fade out, I don't hear anything anymore.