1[black bunny]

"GET BACK HERE!!"man shouting while running with he's shining armor and with others guys that's wearing similar were running after the thief who was wearing all black

The thief that was running ahead of them smirked behind he's mask,he was running away reason?well he just 'borrowed'something from them that was very shiny necklace with blue diamonds on it mixed with gold and silver with clouds on it the necklace was beautiful and cause a fortune and he would definitely take that fortune for he needed it for he has hes own reasons.

He looked back at them then looked ahead he saw a busy village that was crowded and thought that this was he's chance to escape he smiled in victory looked and the guards he will lose them for sure.

"See ya later slow pokes"with that he winked and before the guards could catch him he disappeared like air they looked around the people that was all walking and chatting but they couldn't find the figure that they were looking for they were confused and panicked.

"CATCH THAT THIEF NO MATTER WHAT!"he screamed and the guards scattered everywhere looking for the thief that stole something that was a fortune and if they won't get it back the
So called prince with have there heads off in a snap.

Some of them split in two and others in four "let's go this way and you go the other way" once said they nodded before going there way and passed a hallway .

Two small beautiful eyes that was Cristal like looked at the tall men that passed him like they were the biggest idiots on the planet but smirked in victory the small creature took the bag where he was hiding the expensive and what held money necklace dragged it in the old path going deeper in while draghing the bag behind him.

"Heheh finally I cout something worth now I can be free and help my family and the kids and we can move out of the village and move somewhere where it's worth living maybe somewhere nice and peaceful and definitely needs to buy a loads of food"

he was already planning on what to do first he's going to give the necklace in so that he can get money and return to he's small village which was the yilling valley there were building that was old and some were cracked though it looked old and creepy that's where he lived and grew up from well technically he was taken in since he was 3 and well hes life was crapy since hes was living in the streets with no food but they took him in and soon and they layed eyes on him.

He lived with he's grma and some kids that was also brought from the streets buy since there were more kids coming in they didn't have enough money and grandma couldn't work for 4 kids in clouding me which is 5 I didn't want to trouble her any more and decided to look for any job that is suitable for me but this world is to cruel just because he was a bunny didn't mean that he was weak just because of that they didn't give him one and chased him away or through him with anything that they put there hands on didn't even care if it was a 14 year old child.

Grandma couldn't take it anymore and told him not to look for one even though he was crying.

"Grandma why don't like me,they say ik to weak but I can work hard and clean I'm very good at cleaning and cooking but they say they won't let me  work why??? Grandma why??"

"Don't listen to what others says about you no matter good or bad just because you a bunny doesn't mean that u are weak you are a strong boy a special one they just don't want to accept that just because they are bigger and have muscles doesn't mean that they are strong as well we all have a weak point no matter strong or weak"

hes grandma smiled while looking at him even though she was old she would still care for him and that the boy admire and didn't dare to look for one but instead make he's own job to 'borrow' where ever he goes even if he gets hurt he would deal with it but he would steal anything that would be shiny and round which was gold,money, silver coins anything just to get that from stealing food and old bread to stealing money and finally he got something worth andthat will make he's grandma proud and the kids he feels happy just seeing there smiles.

'Grandma I hope your proud of me!" He cheered in he's mind and smiled while still draging the bag that was in he's mouth.

When he arrived and he's home he detransform revealing the boy who was wearing all black he quickly took off he mask hid the bag in side he's pockets.

"BROTHER ZHAN!!"

"Grandma!brother zhan is back!!"

"Brother zhan!!!!"

The boy named zhan full name xiao zhan smiled and he's little sister and brothers they all came and jumped on him while the other pulled he's leg and the other hugged he's other leg he laughed along with the kids .

"Ah Jung ,ah yu ,ah yang you guys are getting bigger and heavier what have you eaten eh??"wei asked he's adorable babies giving him smiles and got off him zhan bends so that he can be there height.

"Well we have eaten bread but this time it wasn't just bread but with blue berries on it!" Ah yu the second youngest he explains like it was the most best thing that ever happened.

"Yah!we picked them along with grama!"ah yang the youngest say giggling she looked so cute with her chubby cheeks.

"Yah and where were you ,you missed out on play time with us!"ah Jung said crossing he's arms looking away while puffing he's cheeks looking so cute zhan thought

Sadnees filled zhan eyes before Zhan laughed and pinched he's cheeks"sorry I was busy but didi will catch up with you promise!!"zhan said while lifting 2 fingers making a posing ,ah Jung smiled and lifted he's two fingers which was small, ah yu also did the same with he's smaller fingers while giggling and lastly ah yang with the smallest fingers lifted up and smiled ever so sweetly,they all laughed together with there sillyness.

"Yo brother zhan"came a voice and zhan stood up and walked two the second elder boy smiling.

"How's grandma??heard you guys went to get berries?how'd you even know if it was poison?"zhan gave the boy a lot of questions the boy named ah meng frowning at he's elder brother.

"Why ya asking me !!grandma took it...and said it was not poison though I made sure it wasn't anyway where were you?" He asked when they got inside the old house along with there other brothers and little sister.