5

"All hail Prince Wang Yibo!"

Louds of claps could be heard as the prince stepped out of the shades,as the prince walked down the trail dressed in white and sky blue suites long with shiny medals hanging over he's chest.

"Prince"he bows

The wind swayed he's long silky hair as if dancing,while he's white ribbon with clouds on it flowed along,he's skin as white as jade and eyes as gold as honey but as cold as winter.He looked at hes butter cheng yu whom he grew up with since he was a little one and he was the one whom teached he's perants of being a prince/princess as well back in the days despite he's old age he still served the family.

"Mn"he replied with a nod as he's stoice faced the man in front of him.

The butler looked a bit nervous as he looked at the prince cannot found the words to explain.Prince Yibo frowned thinking that this might be way more important.

He bowed in front of he's people and walked back with the butler.

"What is it?wang asked as he looked seriously at the elder man beside him.

"Unfortunately the carriage that had been sent with the neglice that you have told us to sent to the castle has been stolen by someone!"the elder said making the prince frown and felt anger build up inside him.

"WHAT!?!"hes face darkened apon hearing the news,the neglice that he had sent for he's mother was a fortune to get and very special since he was the one who bought it even if he was filthy rich he won't let that neglice go since it was for he's mother!

" A CARRIAGE!!"he screamed loudly the elder nodded informing the gurdes.While the elder did that yibo walked fast as he walked passed a mirror in the reflection is showed a dark blue dragon with horns that sticked out tall and tail wagged in anger as hes eyes glowed as if he's ever going to find that person he was going to show no mercy for this filthy poor creature.

"The carriage is ready you hi-"the prince walked in a hurry with black aurora around him making the person who was about to complete he's sentence stop before he finished he's sentence he doesn't want to end up being finished and made way for the angry prince.

Ciya