3

Bunny zhans pov

I looked through the dark hallway'this must he the way where I came right i thought cause i could be forgetful sometimes.

As I was walking I hummed a tune'i wonder how am I gonna return this?I can't just walk up to the gurd and be like "yo I'm the one you were chasing not long ago and just came here to give u this"though that would be funny but also troublesome i dont want to be chased by a thousand gurdes.

*sigh*"might as well come up with a plan, don't even know why I'm talking to myself ,welp I can just put the bag in there pocket that way they won't find out and just blame the person cause he forgot that the necklace was in he's pocket yeah that'll work hehehehe.

*clank

I froze on the spot looking around' mn?I'm not alone...'pointing my ears up to listen more closely of my surroundings my tail is tingerling sensing that someone is following me.

I started walking slowly before walking more faster as I walk I could hear footsteps getting more and more louder I need to escape suddenly four unown people dressed in red cloths and mask jumped in front of me blocking my way.

!?who are these people?though they look familiar...oh'

"WEI WUXIAN!"yeah they call me that cause they don't know my real name which is xiao zhan I chose that so that they won't come after me and my family not to blow up my cover as a thief.

I looked around only to see my enermy wen Choa the dog clan thinking of it send me shivers I don't like he's clan and there hideous monsters they called dogs.He walked up to me along with he's sluts ugh so disgusting especially when he's smirking yuk

"Bunny I think u have something that belongs to me?"

Tf it's gross that he's calling me that.

"Parden me?something that belongs to u?"I said looking and not looking at him.

"Actually what he meant to say is something that belongs to us right honey boo?" Ugh this bitch I make a disgust face.

"NO I don't have for your information"i said befor turning around only for the guts from earlier to step forward only to block my.

He make an angry face"LISTEN HERE YOU DUM BUNNY!!!YOU BETTER GIVE THAT NECKLACE!"while he's shouting more men appear out of the blue.

"Nope,sorry but I have a job to do and that's to return it"i said getting bored of he's talking and looking at he's ugly face I seriously needed to go cause it was getting g dark and I don't want to get home late.