2

"Grandma"zhan called after entering the house.

"I think she's upstairs brother zhan" hes brother said while going to there rooms to play with there little sister.

"Mnmm"he hum and went up the old upstairs heading in the hallway that's dimly lighted.

"Grandma?? You here?"zhan opening the door slowly so it won't make a noise just in case she's asleep "Grandma???"He asked again

"Zhan zhan??is that you?"and old voice came out and zhan smiled looking at he's grandma who was sitting in an old chair while netting a bunny shirt and other clothes.

"MA ,are you making clothes again?and a bunny one aish"zhans Grandma laughed making her face go more crinkle.

"My baby zhan zhan,what brings you here eh you can't just come and nag on this old lady"she chuckle making zhan laugh he closed the door kissed her on her cheek befor sitting opposite her.

"I'm doing great! How's MA doing?"He asked actually he's a bit nervous and excited to show he's grandma the necklace and mostly scared but excited.

"I'm fine my child"this didn't go unnoticed by her and she put down her netting and looked directly in zhans big eyes  and ears that halfway down can even sit still and saw how nervously he looked can't even make eye contact must be something important?she thought.

"Zhan"she called out making the other look and her she smiled making her eyes go away and zhan smiled well a little befor taking out the bag that was hidden in he's back pocket befor giving it in her hand.

Zhans grandma looked at what was in her hand and looked at zhan as if asking what was it but he didn't look at her so she looked down to the bag and opened it her small eyes widened she was shook and took out the beautiful item that was in the bag before putting it back in its bag for a moment there was silence.

"Zhan?what have I told you!you should not steal its bad!"she said

"I know MA but!we could use this and move somewhere nice"zhan said while looking down.

"Zhan you know better than this!and I told you not to steal anymore!I will do the job"

"That's what I don't want!"zhan raised he's voice a little " I don't want MA to work tirelessly because of me you worked hard ever since you brought me from the streets!and now that the house have gotten more kids you have to work again and MA is already old!I'm old enough to look for a job even if I'm a bunny"he said while looking at her.

"WHAT job?you call this a job!"she rise her voice making zhan look down ears down.

she sick and tired of this bunny's stubbornness she also told him not to worry though she old and coming to that age she can still work even if it made her tired she just want him to be safe since hes smaller and a bunny of cause and other people will take advantage of him cause they see him weak what would happen to him.

"Take it back I don't want this!" She said zhans head looked up at her.

"But this could help us MA we could bug food and house and clothes!this could change our lives!"zhan said while looking at her he doesn't want them to suffer anymore even if they found they would be away from this place.

"Chang our lives?this will bring trouble rather!"she said angry and zhan has never angered her before he lookeddown sad he doesn'twant that to happen he just wants them to be happy and live a happy life with everythingthey want.

Zhans grandma looked at zhan"zhsn zhanmy baby bunny please understand me we will not take this necklace its a fortune and probably belongs to someone powerful I do not seek for trouble and only want a peaceful life with my babys"she handed the bag placing it on he's hands and folding it she lifted up he's chin.

"Zhan can you do this for me?"she asked and what zhan can only do is nod she smiled at him and he stood up sadly and got ready to leave.

"Zhan"she called zhan looked at he"by the way this is for yourself said while handing me a black sweater what looked new she bought it he thought hes eyes widened.

"Ma...."he went straight to her and gave her a hug.

She smiled while hugging him "don't worry so much ok my special bunny "she patted my back befor letting go.

He gave her a toothy smile "ok I will return it!"he said while he's ears flopped up

"Yes now go and put on this sweater !"she pushed him through the door making him laugh.

when he was out he went to he's room which was down the hallway and went in it opening he's door relieving he's  room though the walls was cracked and only one bed and a desk beside it with a candle on it and a book. He walked into the room making sure that it was closed he took off he's sweater and looked and the new one he's grandma gave he smiled and put it on ,once it was on he looked into a cracked mirror

Not bad'he thought and took a mask out of he's drawer and put it on retiring he's hair with a red ribbon making it a high ponytail took the bag that was still in hes hands and put it back in hes pocket before going out of he's room and went down stairs.

Meeting with he's brother"wow zhan you look cool with that new sweater" ah meng said while looking at he's brother from head to toe he wore a black sweaterand black pants that were ripped but looked cool and black socks and shoes basically he look like a ninja especially with a mask.

"So going out again ?"He questioned the way he's brother looked.

"MN,tell ah yu and the others that I'll be coming late maybe"he said while making he way out.

"HEY"zhan turned around only ti get a bread in he's mouth he looked and the bread bore looking at hes brother.

"Don't look at me like that!and go you dum bunny!"he said befor turning around zhan smiled though he's brother is grumpy he is very kind he ate the bread while coming outside.

He looked around the forest smelling the freshly air before putting on he's mask and headed out to the pathway where he came from.

But the bunny didn't know what was he 'hopping' into..

Hope ya. Enjoy