rise!Donnie x reader

I looked onto the mirror.
I look ugly... How would Donnie ever love me?
Hell, he probably hates me.
I grabbed my belly, and squeezed it.
" (Your name)?" I turned, to Donnie, my face stained with tears. Donnie got closer to me.
" D-donnie?" I asked him, as his eyes filled with hurt. " Are you ok?" Oh, how those words hurt. But I knew he was trying his bed. He's eyes landed on my hands, still squeezing my belly, until a purple started to form. " W-what are you doing?" Donnie removed my hands with his metal ones, and started to tear up a bit.
" W-why would you do this?" His voice sounded so hurt. I struggled to answer. " Relaxe... You don't have to tell me." His voice was so... Calming to the sound.
" I-I... Sorry... Donnie..." I looked to the ground, in shame. " Hey, don't you ever be ashamed of your hurt. As your partner, I will not allow it." Donnie says. I blushed, as I felt Donnie's green hands on my face, his small smile making everything much better. My eyes shined with hope and love, as I nuzzled agenst his hand. It was rare that Donnie let me touch him, yet alone him touching me.
" I love you, never forget that." Donnie held our foreheads together, with love and care. " Never be ashamed of yourself." Donnie says, and he hugs me, and kisses my cheek. I blushed, and nuzzled back, loving my partner's in brace.