Chapter 9

(Aadhithya's view)

              "Never explains anything to me and makes feel like the culprit. What is with you Dhiya?"I said to myself when Dhiya cut the call.

              "Is anything wrong?"Veni asked.

              "Nothing serious Veni"

              "Okay,I'm heading back to office...shall I drop you or....?" She asked.

              "Oh...yeah sorry for keeping you waiting"

              "Hmm...." She started her vehicle and I was deeply inside the thoughts of Mami's conflicts with Dhiya.

              "What happened to them? Did Mami found about our deal? Dad is going to kill me,if he get to know about this"

              "Deep thoughts might collapse your mood" Veni said while driving.

              "What?" I shrugged hearing Veni's voice.

              "Its common that a person is watching the road during travel might be in deep thoughts"

              "Uhh...I can't deny that"

              "Its okay,if you are not feeling like talking about it"

                "No...Veni...I....I just had a complicated marriage.."

                "Hmm....were you forced to marry ?"

                "Yes...not only me...my wife was also forced into it"

                She became silent for few seconds.

                "Did you love someone? Is that why you were not interested in marriage?"

                "Nope....its not like I don't like Dhiya. I'm just not a fit guy for marriage..and I hate that too"

                "What do you mean by that?" She was a little curious.

                 "Every human being is alone Veni. We born, live and die alone. These friends,love,companions....even marriage comes under temporary stuffs you know..."

                  "Hmm....literally"

                  "Yes...then what is the need to run behind all of these?. Instead I can live on my own and enjoy my independant life with a woman of my desire. I mean no strings attached with her".

                   "Okay....but you are already with Dhiya. Doesn't that enough for your demands. You can still be independant"

                    "Ofcourse Dhiya is with me. But she is entirely different from me and I don't want a relationship by tying a knot on a females neck"

                    "Hmm......" She sighed at me in the mirror.

                    "Hey....don't give me that look. I'm not a gay" I said and she bursted out which made the entire vehicle shake a little bit.

                     Her giggles were making some electric impulses inside my spine,but it felt good.

                   "Do you want coffee?" She asked while seeing cafe-day near the road.

                  "Yeah...I need it badly now"

                   We stopped and entered into the cafeteria. There was a large menu displayed beside the billing counter.