11 / explicit /

Renjun's eyes darted back and forth between the condom boxes.

He isn't that big... Right?

Renjun gulped and reached for the regular ones, giving the large boxes one last look.

I hope I'm not underestimating him.

Renjun sighed and also grabbed a bottle of lube before leaving the aisle to continue shopping for regular items. Renjun didn't know how he was going to face the cashier, buying a box of condoms was certainly overwhelming for him. Yet, it is only his first time, overtime he probably will grow out of it.

Renjun proceeded to the checkout, and watched the old man swipe all his products. Renjun tried to ignore the confused look the man gave Renjun when he swiped the condoms, at least he didn't say anything? Renjun thanked the man and collected his bags as fast as he could, power walking out of the shop to get to his car as soon as possible.

Renjun left his bags in his boot, then stepped into his car. Renjun pulled out his phone and searched for Donghyuck's number in his contacts, as much as he didn't want to, things had to be organised.

"Hello?"

"Hyuck, are you coming over to my place tonight?"

Donghyuck snickered to himself, and Renjun's face turned red, "Sure. Your place smells nice anyways, smells like you."

"That's not creepy at all," Renjun smiled, "What time?"

"Uhh... Night?"

"Real helpful. It's fine just tell me when you're in the car."

"Okay, bubs."

-
H. RENJUN + L. DONGHYUCK
-

Donghyuck knocked on Renjun's door. To Donghyuck's surprise, his neighbours weren't being loud. A rare occurrence.

Renjun opened the door wide enough so he could see who knocked, looking a tad bit nervous, "You're here."

"I am, am I allowed in?" Donghyuck smiled, Renjun opened the door wider for Donghyuck, "Thanks."

Donghyuck walked in, heading for Renjun's bedroom. Renjun locked his door and followed behind Donghyuck, "I'll try not to be loud, my neighbours would hear the walls are thin."

"They're always disturbing you, I'd say it's fair to disturb them back," Donghyuck sat onto Renjun's bed.

"Donghyuck, this is different," Renjun shook his head, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Different indeed. I have a question, Renjun."

"Ask."

"Are you a hundred percent sure you're ready?"

Renjun looked at his wall, then back at Donghyuck who still had that mocking smile on him.

Renjun sighed, "I'm ready..."

He crawled onto Donghyuck's lap and planted himself down. He exhaled before pressing himself onto Donghyuck's body, the gap between Renjun and Donghyuck was no longer existent as Renjun slowly lowered his lips onto the latter's. Donghyuck hummed, bringing his hands to Renjun's slim waist. Renjun was confused, but satisfied.

Donghyuck detached lips and slid Renjun off of him, placing him down higher up the bed. Donghyuck hovered over Renjun and found Renjun's expression amusing, "You're cute," he laughed.