4

~

Donghyuck was in the room that he couldn't escape, the shooting room at his dad's company.

"Donghyuck..?" Renjun grabbed onto Donghyuck's hand.

Donghyuck looked at Renjun, he didn't say anything back, he only cried. He squeezed onto Renjun's hand like it was the only thing saving his life. Renjun brought his free hand up to Donghyuck's shoulder and wrapped his arm around him. Donghyuck did the same, grabbing Renjun's waist instead, crying into Renjun's neck.

"It's okay, Hyuck. I'm here for you," Renjun whispered, his voice relaxed.

"It happened, we broke up," Donghyuck sniffled, it felt unreal.

Renjun stayed quiet, letting go of Donghyuck's hand to move it onto Donghyuck's head. Renjun stroked Donghyuck's head lightly.

"Donghyuck, stay here for as long as you need."

Donghyuck lifted his head off of Renjun, he looked into Renjun's eyes. He felt warm inside. He felt loved. He wasn't crying anymore.

"Donghyuck?" Renjun took his hands off of Donghyuck, confused

Donghyuck grabbed onto Renjun's cheeks and crashed lips onto his. Donghyuck wasn't thinking straight clearly. Yet again it's not like dream Renjun is real so does it matter? But god does Donghyuck wish dream Renjun was real. Dream Renjun knows him better than Donghyuck knows himself.

Donghyuck stopped as soon as he realised Renjun wasn't kissing back, "I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine, I liked it," Renjun touched his lips, smiling.

"You weren't kissing back though?" Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"Because I've never kissed before. Never cared to," Renjun grabbed Donghyuck's hands and placed them onto his lower back, Renjun himself wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's neck.

"This is so weird... I love it though," Donghyuck said before meeting lips with Renjun's again, this time Renjun's moved along his.

Donghyuck rubbed circles using his thumb into Renjun's skin, not daring to pull away. At this moment, Donghyuck realised how perfect Renjun was for him. The perfect height, the perfect size, the perfect everything. Donghyuck lowered his hand and squeezed Renjun's ass experimentally. Renjun moaned on Donghyuck's lips, so Donghyuck went for another squeeze before finally pulling off for some fresh air.

"Donghyuck, I don't know if we should do this... You just broke up with your boyfriend, this isn't going to make anything better..."

"Do you want this? Do you want to make out with me?"

"I- I do... But it's not something we should do to forget about relationship problems."

"I guess you're right," Donghyuck admitted, "But Renjun, you don't understand how much I enjoyed that."

Renjun let go of Donghyuck, he sighed.

"I love you, Renjun." Donghyuck didn't know if he actually meant that or if he was just saying it because it just slipped out.

"Love you too, Hyuck." Renjun smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

-

Donghyuck woke up hanging off of the bed, the blankets a mess on top of him. Donghyuck rubbed his eyes and stretched, not caring about the time. Donghyuck rubbed his neck, the same spot that was left marked in the dream. Nothing, as expected. Donghyuck grabbed for his phone and read his notifications. He had unread messages.

Renjun: Donghyuck where are you? Your dad is furious, I'm scared for you...

Jeno: I'm sorry for how I reacted, I'd like to talk to you again this time now that I've calmed down.

Jeno: Donghyuck??

Donghyuck slammed his phone back down, ignoring both messages. Donghyuck instead left to go into his kitchen, grabbing a popcorn packet and throwing it into the microwave.

It wasn't professional, and not even close to the right decision... But Donghyuck was going to ditch work. Work was the last place he wanted to be.

-

At around midnight after Donghyuck had done nothing but watch TV at home, he finally left home to do a bit of shopping since his kitchen was running low on food. Donghyuck was at a twenty four hour shop, currently shopping in the jelly section. He grabbed a bunch of various flavours, grabbing random amounts.

"Donghyuck?"

Donghyuck turned around and saw Renjun, with an empty basket in hand.

"Hi Renjun.." Donghyuck shuffles uncomfortably. He still hasn't replied to Renjun's messages in the morning, awkward...

"Donghyuck, I was so worried... What happened?" Renjun walked up to Donghyuck. He side hugged Donghyuck, hiding his head in Donghyuck's neck.

Donghyuck contemplated telling Renjun, but then again, stuff it life is too short, "I broke up with Jeno. I'm not exactly fit for work at the moment, I feel like such a dickhead."

"You're not a dickhead. Don't be so hard on yourself," Renjun pulled away from his neck to look at the jelly Donghyuck was non stop picking off the shelf, "Gosh I'm relieved to see you, I thought you got hurt..."

"You're... Relieved?" Donghyuck stopped collecting the entire stock of jellies, instead he froze and looked at Renjun, "You care about me that much?"

"Of course... We're friends right?" Renjun lets go of Donghyuck, awaiting for a response.

Donghyuck grabbed one last packet off the shelf and looked at it, "Yeah... Yeah we are," Donghyuck faintly smiled to himself, he looked back at Renjun, "You wanna stay over at my place? That is if you're not busy."

"I'd like that..." Renjun nodded, slipping his arm between Donghyuck's, locking them.