KAISE MUJHE TUM MIL GAYI

"Hello! Is that Karan?" Karan received a call from Tejasswi exactly 6 days later. They have been chatting during this time but didn't call. Karan asked her to spend every minute with her family and not think about him because of how she behaved with them for the last two weeks and Tejasswi agreed.

"Teju? Kya hua? Aise kyun baat kar rahi hai?" Karan asked, worried.

"Woh mein Mumbai aayi thi aur Neha ne tumhara number diya tha yeh bol kar ke nayi jagah me kabhi koi problem Hui toh...." Tejasswi said.

"I am glad she did! Woh hai hi meri sabse pyari behen... She knows uske bhai ko is phone call ka intezar humesha se tha!" Karan said smiling, as he remembers the first time she called him.

"Bakwas!!! Aisa nahi kaha tha tumne!" Tejasswi said, dramatically.

"Toh ab mujhe tujhse puchna hai ki kya tu coffee ke liye chalegi?" Karan asked

"Hmmm hmmm" Tejasswi hummed.

"Nope!! Mujhse ab teri koi aur friend nahi jheli jayegi jisko mujhpe crush ho... Aur charu bhi apne ghar me khush hai toh shadi kiski karvao... Aur bigg Boss nahi ho payega phir se..." Karan said

"Shut up Sunny! You are such a spoiled sport!! It would have been like a role play!!" Tejasswi complained.

"Would it have ended up the way the role plays end?" Tejasswi could hear the mischief.

"Huh! I am home! Can I come to your set?" Tejasswi asked.

"Never ask... Aa jaya kar!!" Karan replied and they disconnected the phone.
----------------------------
It was Karan's sister god bharai and Tejasswi was taking care of almost everything like a family member. Decorations and outfits were Tejasswi's responsibility and she was running around everywhere to make everything was perfect.

She was standing in the centre of the hall looking at the final decorations when Karan back hugged her and kissed her on her cheek "waah Bahu Rani!! Bohot accha!!" Making Tejasswi giggle.

"I am not Bahu Rani or anything, but I have taken responsibility so it has to be perfect. Meine kapde bhi check kar liye hai..." She was saying when Karan asked her
"Are we twinning?" 

"You wanted to? I thought tumko bachakana lagega!" She said

"Why? I would love to... Dekh kuch ho sakta hai kya?" Karan said.

"Hmmm .. I will wear something else... But I don't have those nice designer outfits... It's meri simple si  saree!!" She said

"I don't care what it is... I want is to be twinning that's all!" He said and Tejasswi smiled.

------------------------
Tejasswi wore a simple purple saree

------------------------Tejasswi wore a simple purple saree

And for the whole day Karan was just gushing over her.
"Itti Soni lag rahi hai na tu!!" Karan said when she was looking at herself in the mirror and clicking mirror selfie. Karan gave her a back hug, kissing her neck he said "bohot soni lag rahi hai tu Aaj"