Th encounter

The following day , she and Frank went to their so much awaited meeting with the manager of Coco Shannel entreprises , Rianne literally didn't sleep thinking about her today's meeting she was so excited and happy, if she didn't have to behave "maturely" she would have been jumping and shouting everywhere.

She didn't even have to wake up since she barely slept, she was up way before anyone in the house got out of bed . She took a long bath , she finished taking her bath, straightened her hair then curled and styled it in an Alicia keys style, then she wore a green body huging dresse that ended just below her nees, a perfecto on top of that and a paire of dark green stiletto at her feet .

She reached down the stairs and found her mom in the kitchen preparing break farst.

Rianne : Morning mom.
Almost shouting

Amelie : why are you so loud?! Morning, can see some one is all excited .
Rianne giggled.

Amelie : Help me set the table , while waiting for the auters .

Rianne : ok mom.
She said setting her hand bag on her sit at the dining table...

"the square face, the long hair, the clear eyes, the thin waist and tall enough for the standards" said the manager as he watched Rianne top to bottom

"You'll have to pose for some pictures,show us what you can do girl "

The photographer took pictures of her for some time.

" Ummmhu pretty, very pretty, you're taken"

Rianne : ohhh but tought I will have to parate or some thing...

"Ohh not necessary_I like the way you walk, I can already picture how you parade_ You'll have to come back tomorrow morning for a shout and to be presented to the team, be here by 10am"

Rianne : No problem.

"Mr Braon it was a pleasure to see you again" he sais talking to Frank.

Frank : ohhh no the pleasure was mine Mr Osgood.

They went to her mom's restaurant and Rianne told her everything in one go without even breathing once;

Amelie : Calme down Rianne, don't chock on your words.

Rianne : ok mom but am so exited.

The next morning she was there by 9:30am and that was only becaus she refrained her self from going at 6.

She reached Mr Osgood's office and his secetary informed him of her presence . For some one that feels always happy his office is very sober in coulours with mostly gray and a little beat of white .

Mr Osgood: Good morning Miss Camanda , wasn't hoping to see you this early.

Rianne : Good morning Mr Osgood . I was_ lets say impatient.

Mr Osgood : Since you're here now, you can signe the documents and come meet the team.

She racked her eyes across the said docs and signed tree times

And then they went to the third flour and there was alot of noice, the sound of mechanical sewing machines.
They first entre an office, way brighter than the on of Mr Osgood and a little bigger. There were two girls that were been dressed by a man in middle age, not more than 34.
There wer drawings all over the walls, a plastic mannequin wearing a kind of princesse dress and a flour to cieling glass window that let the sun light enter and all the walls were painted in white.

"Rider" Mr Osgood called and the middle âgés man turned.

Rider: Stephane . He said all smiles. Is she the one ?