Let Me Fall Apart

If you liked HRB, I'm sure you'd like this one!

Give it a chance, you won't regret🤞

❝Did you marry to avenge her?❞ Her lips quivered as she pointed to the woman beside her who she considered as a sister

❝Zo-❞

❝Yes or not!❞ She raised her voice. Though his down casted head told her the truth, she preferred to hear a lie from him for she was ready to believe his every lie like she did in the past. Unfortunately for her, this time he chose to fail her.

He knew the truth will change everything and maybe, she would start hating him but he didn't have the strength in him to utter another lie to her face. Yes, the hope in her eyes will be replaced with disgust as soon as he utter the truth but- he was tired of his own lies and for once did he wish to be honest with her, without the fear of truth getting revealed, ❝Yes.❞

It was a low whisper from him which was puissant enough to crumble the small world she made for them and their baby.

゚☆゚.*・◕.♡。゚✿ °

𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝

After getting betrayal from his ex girlfriend, the only thing that was running through his mind was vengeance. No one, literally, no one dares to play him and that vacuous woman thought she could get away from him by marrying some loser who she thought is better than him. How silly is she? Didn't she know how crooked he can get when his ego is hurt. Now, he needs to teach her a lesson and the best he could give her was showing the fall of her marriage.

𝐙𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢

Witnessing her brother's anguish, all she prayed in her life was for someone who can wipe away his miseries. Little did she know that with the answer of her prayers, she should be prepared for the havoc entering her life. A havoc that will shake her whole world and shred it into pieces.

゚☆゚.*・◕.♡。゚✿ °

𝑊𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑑.