Chapter 5 'Good Girls Aren't So Good'

"Ranhilde-San... Takane-San... I think you went a bit too far this time" -said Leah trying to reprimand them

In front of her was Ranhilde watching carefully how Takane continue whipping Mika with a leather riding crop that for some reason she had brought with her, Mika had been tied up in an awkward position, she had been tied up with a lot of ropes that covered her neck. , chest , hands , arms , thighs , knees , heels and even his feet but the strangest thing was that Takane tied Mika 's neck with a rope with the ties on her knees , having put her in a fetal position , and tied another joint between the ties from her feet to the bonds on her hands and in such a rigid way that the rope collided hard with Mika's private parts , according to Ranhilde and Takane this were necessary precautions for someone so dangerous, but Leah was sure that it was already routine for Takane to restrain people like this.

"Oh come on Leah-chan, after everything she's done to us, she's lucky to still be breathing" -answered Ranhilde, who seemed exhausted after the punishment session on Mika "She was also lucky that we didn't know that there was someone who could heal her"

"I must admit that I exceeded on purpose" -Takane confessed in a malicious tone "Right, Mika-chan?"

"Rhhhhmmmmphhhg" -Mika growled through the gag that had been put on her despite having said that she would be interrogated.

"But still ..."

"Don't be soft with her little witch, besides, she must be used to it, right?" -said Takane, who then put her foot on Mika's head, although without force, as if she only wanted to humiliate her "That outfit you're wearing isn't worn by ordinary maids , Right? , Where did you get it?"

Mika who was still conscious after all the tortures that Ranhilde and Takane had applied to her had shown that she could withstand them, but despite that she had put herself in a sleepy state with her eyes bulging as if she was drugged or about to fall asleep, but that last stomp in her head made her unconsciously look completely furious.

"What happened little maid? You got a little upset?" -said Takane trying to provoke her "What are you going to do to me while you're tied up? You know you can't do anything, you are at my mercy little maid."

"Hahahaha, it's so funny when Takane and the boss punish someone than is not me" -said Kurone who didn't stop laughing since they started punishing Mika 2 hours ago "But I have to admit that for someone with no experience in Takane's punishments, her resistance is formidable"

"STOP THIS NOW , You told me that these atrocities would only last 2 hours and that this was for an interrogation... and you haven't even asked her anything, besides even you ask her something she's gagged she can't answer nothing" -Kyone who had been silent to the side finally got ready to stop the horrendous spectacle "I thought you were adventurers, not barbarians. How you can treat a human being like that?"