youll be just fine eren

Captain and hange brought me to the hall and tied my handcuffs to a poll.

I had fresh cuts because some other guards came to beat me in the middle of the night.

Levi looked pissed and didn't get time to wiped them down.

So blood was running down my face

Levi walked away and went to stand with the Jury.

Erwin hange levi mikasa armin and pixis and about 9 of his soldiers where there.

Niel had the a few church members with him and about 5 top ranked soldiers.

Darius zackery walked in through the side and sat down. "The case of eren jeager has now begun" he said while slamming that hammer thing

(Idk sorry-)

"May both sides plead there case" he said folding his arms.

Neil put up his hand and darius nodded his head.

"We plead that eren jeager should be exucuted because he is a indangerment to the people of trost. And he distroyed the homes and killed 121 people in stohess distrect."

"Objecion!" Armin said before erwin

"Eren had the right to put some people indangerment to protect the military police from danger of a traitor who killed countless of our men!" Armin shouted across the court.

"Yes but did eren loose control in doing so yes or no?" One of the church people said

Erwin answered this time "Yes he did, but you must remeber eren was cut out of his titan as ordered and is only getting used to his titan form"

The military where dumbfounded and didn't know what to say to that.

"Ahem. Well is anyone going to speak?"

The judge said. "Us!" Hange said.

Levi looked down at me then spoke.

"The marks on his face were never there before and I'm guessing it was against his right as the military who where eloking after him beat him?" Levi said looking a bit pissed.

"Jeager can confirm that this could be the assault of the military Police and they should deserve a mild punishment for treating a human being as this."

Everyone was quiet until zackery spoke up. "So eren jeager is this true."

He said to me crossing his hands together. "It is.." I said looking to the side.

"Military and people of the church. Do you have anything to defend yourselves"

They where quiet till niel spoke "Well.. we beat him incase he turned titan!"

They shouted. "Nonsense you don't see me beating that little shit everynight and he still dosent turn titan?" Levi said crossing his arms looking more pissed.

"I've heard quite enough. erens case won, court dismissed."

He said getting up. Armin and mikasa went to go untie me but he said "oi leave it I need to have a word with him"

They both nodded surpisingly and walked out. Everyone else followed until it was just me and eren.

"Well you look beaten up" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

LEVIS POV

I bent down to his level and touched his head with my hand and kissed his lips.

Eren moved in but I could taste the blood on my tounge so It didn't last long.

I untied his arms and he fell onto my chest without a word.

"You ok.." I said sitting him up. He looked a bit sad but didn't answer. I wiped his cheek and lips with my hanker cheif and kissed him again.

"Youll be just fine eren." I said rubbing his cheek.

I picked him up liked a kid and walked out to my horse. Everyone else has already left I guess.

I sat him infront of me on my horse and he was turnt around so his legs where
Around my waist and he was lying on my shoulder.

I rode my horse throughout the forest and every once in a while kissed his soft lips.

He was now sleeping and I wouldnt blame him because he got beat up all night so he would be tired.

After about a hour I saw the castle in veiw so I sped up my horse so it could go faster.

We reached the castle stables and I hopped off with eren in my hands and too the horses reign and lead her into the stable.

I walked into the castle doors with eren and walked into my room. I lay eren onto the bed and went to his room to get him some change of clothes.

I walked down to the medic room and got a few plasters and walked back up to my room to see eren sitting up holding his chest

"Hey eren here"i said sitting beside him a putting a few plasters on his cheeks and forehead. I put a small icebag on his chin because it was swollen.

"Thanks" he said with a slight smile

"Its alright." I said laying beside him
I cuddled him into my chest and started to rub his hair up and down. He started to look up at me and I gave him a Stern

"What."

"Its nothing heichou"

He said rubbing his head against my pillow. Tch dam little shit.

Getting too cocky for his own good, he needs to remeber I'm still his commanding officer.

I'll ignore it for now I guess. But next time I won't be so nice.

He looks like a brat when sleeping (we all know ur lying levi)

°•○●1000●○•°