eren in doing paperwork right now

I was feeling knd of lonely just sitting in my room alone after I woke up. I got up to get fressed when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in" I shouted setting my uniform back down "Hey sweetie, I've got a few papers for you to inform you on future experiments" hanji said looking at the paper then back up to me.

"Yeah thats fine just leave them on the desk thanks" I said picking up my uniform again "cya eren" She said closing the door.

'She's a strange one' I thought while buttoning up my t shirt with my sle0ep wear trousers still on.

I heard the door open and it revealed levi "oi I've got a few things you needa do today o-.."

Levi was staring at my half buttoned up t shirt that still showed my abs. "Levi knock!" I shouted throwing a pillow at him

"Sorry ill Wait out here!" He said shutting the door.

Christ I can't get a minute alone to change. I thought putting on my jeans then straps and finally my boots a cloak.

Levi knocked my door after about a minute and politely asked "Are you done eren?"

"Yes come in" I said watching him open the door.

"So I have a schedule of whats happening later ok?" He said looking up to me

"Yea thats fine thank you" I said taking it from his hands. He soon walked out leaving me their with the sheet in hand and shut the door

I looked at the paper and read

Breakfast
Clean room and dishes
Report to captains office
Prepare dinner with hanji
Dinner
Combat training
Bring washing down
Retire to bedroom

This sounds like a handful, I thought sighing, I walked out the door then into the hall and walked down to breakfast.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted quickly getting up to hug me. "Hey kasa" I said patting ²her head.

"Morning eren" armin said with a spoonful of porridge near his mouth.

Sasha was eating connies bread while jean was holding his wrists stopping him from getting it

'Dam idiots' I thought while slowly chewing my porridge.

I saw levi running a hand through his hair while sweating. I decided to ask hi  after breakfast but for now I just decided to eat my food.

After breakfast I walked up to take levis dish after everyone left and gave me their.

"Hey gimme your dish over" I said holding a pile of plates.

He didn't respond just looked a bit annoyed "Whats the matter" I said looking down at him.

"Huh? Oh, its none of your concearn jeager"

He said getting up and handing me his dish. 'Stubborn per usual' I thought while scrubbing the dishes.

After I was done I headed up to my bedroom and fixed the sheets and douvey.

I plumped the pillow and organised and folded my cleaned clothes and put it In my drours

I took another look at the sheets and saw  I had to Report to the Captains office.