levi you can take some blankets?

I sprinted out of the bathroom after 10 minutes my hair all wet with a towel around my neck

"Damit eren have I taught you nothing"he asked me While I was brushing my teeth.

"And stop leaving your stuff here people are getting suspicious!" He said implying to my toothbrush my jacket hanging on the sofa and my cloak

"Ah sa-rhu-ry" I said brushing my teeth
, "tch," he made that sound while getting up and dropping the paper work on his desk.

He took the towel from my neck and started to scrub my head

"Also, dry your dam hair!" He shouted as I tried not to laugh.

Hange burst through the door while levi was drying my hair roughly but quickly stopped when he saw her.

"You dam witch start knocking!" He said letting the towel fall to the ground

"HEY LEVI!, erwin has some duh duh duh dum! Paper work for the one and only!" She said dropping it on his test and sprinting out shutting the door.

"Dammed freak." He snickered as he picked up the towel.

I went and spat out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out and 0ut my toothbrush back.

Levi was sat doing paper work at his desk once I came back.

I walked over and put my arms around his neck and lay on his head.

"What you wanna watch me sign shit?"
He said looking up. "Mhm" I said closing my eyes.

"Very well, sit here" he said tapping his knee.

I nodded and sat onto his knee. It was uncomfortable so I changed postions and turn to face him, I put my head in the crook of his neck and my arms around his back almost like a hug.

"You comfortable up down there he said rubbing my back with his left hand.

"Mhm" I said as I kissed his jawline

He continued to write and my eyes grew heavy.

"You tired,love?" He said 'love thats a new one?' I thought.

"Yeah.." I said curling un against him even more.

He didn't take his left hand off my back.
"If.. someone walked in it would be hard to explain.." I said slowly drifting off.

"Sure would" he said and I heard the scribbles on the paper with the glass pen.

"Hey eren" he jolted me awake "mm.. yeah..?" I said lifting my head up.

"I'm done so you can go to your own room now."
He said stacking the papers.

"Come with.." I asked tiredly "Why?"

"Your too warm to move away from and my beds really cold.."

"Tsk, you a pain in my ass" he said lifting me and walking out of his office and into my room.

I saw armin watching us closely as he walking into his room.

I couldn't care what he though too be honest... levi placed me on a chair and he moved the pillows then untouched the blanket from the side.

"cmon eren into bed now" he said taking my hand "lift me" I said barely opening my eyes.

"Tsk" he lifted me and ploped me onto the bed. He tucked me in and was about to walk off.

"Stay levi..!" I said looking up at him.

"Why? I tucked you in and everything??" He said turning around to face me

"My beds still cold!" I said shouting at him "Ok ok! Stop shouting your gonna wake up crazy eyes" he said moving beside me and cuddleing me

"Levi.. you can have some blankets too!"
I said trying to move from the cacoon he wrapped me in. "No, your warm now aren't you?"

He aid wispering into my ear. "Only because your here" I said moving into his chest more

"Mm.. good thing I'm here then right?" He said playing with my hair.

"You might not be here if you go to that war." I said looking up at him.

"Can you..Just.. get someone else to go!" I said putting my arms around his neck and bringing my closer.

"Someone strong has to be there eren." He said softly carresing my neck "So no, I can't sorry mon amour"

"M-mon amour?" I said looking up to him.

" my love in french " he said kissing my forehead.

"If your not gonna stop going to war atleast put some blankets on levi.."

I said "Fine I will" he said unwrapping me from the cacoon and putting them around both of us.

He put me into his chest and stroked my hair "Sorry I can't stay with you here" he said smelling my hair.

"Just don't die got it.." I said moving closer to him and curling up. "Yes, I promise"

He said hugging me.

"Right get some sleep...liebling"

I gasped and looked up at his smirk.
"You never told me you knew german?" I said "mm I know some.. now get to sleep before I actually shove you off wall rose.

"Ah yes sir..."
I said snuggling into him.

°•○●TIME SKIP●○•°

LEVIS POV:
its now around 3-4 am. Erens been sleeping since 1 am do I am Pretty bored. Hes been clinging onto me for dear life so I can't move without startling him awake..

I remeber that night of the campfire on our way to trost we where speaking french and german to the late squad.

Didn't quite like the brat back then but hes quite alright now.

'Hmm... his hair smells nice' I thought.
'It has a nice cherry peppermint smell'
He just had a bath so I suppose it no wonder his hair smells like that.

I slowly moved erens arms away and now he has his fists in balls tugging onto my shirt. What a pain in the ass I though hugging him closer and feeling his breath onto my neck.

I slowly closed my eyes tryna get to sleep as k have to wake up about 2 hours before everyone else.

I listener to the brat below me snoring.

"Hm.. cute.."

°•○●1000 words●○•°