Chapter Eighteen:The Mirror Of Erised.

Harpers POV.

The next day has came as I groaned. I'm glad that the party was over because it nearly lasted all night if Professor Flitwick hadn't stopped it. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my forehead, I'm glad it's still the weekend otherwise I would've slept in during class time.

After I got changed into my clothing, which is black pants, a blue, long sleeved dress shirt and a jacket. I put my shoes on as I left the common room and head to the great hall.

Once I got to the great hall, I noticed that no one is here yet. Which is a bit concerning but I couldn't care less, assuming that everyone is sleeping in. I approach the Ravenclaws table, sat down at the table and breakfast was spawned for me. I began to eat my breakfast as I see Nearly Headless Nick come through the wall.

"Hello Sir Nicholas, wanna accompany me during my time in breakfast?".

I asked as he saw me and nodded as he float next to me and sat on the bench, more like floating on the bench.

"Hello Harper, what are your plans for today?".

Nicholas asked as I swallowed down my chewed up cereal.

"Well, I suppose I should keep exploring Hogwarts, any suggestions on where I should explore?".

I asked for his opinions as he scratched his head.

"How much of Hogwarts have you explored?".

"Almost all of it except for the third floor corridor and the forbidden forest. That's all I can recount".

I told him as he nod, I then pull out my 'to do for Hogwarts' list.

"Got any ideas on what I should add to the list that'll be contributing to Hogwarts?".

"Hmm, have you considered on adding a class about the Wizarding world for muggleborns?".

I decided to write that down as I then came up with more ideas but left that for the future.

After I finished breakfast, I started my exploring of Hogwarts as Sir Nicholas followed me for a while and then left me alone.

After an hour, I had approach the great staircase. I'm certain I've got nothing left to explore Hogwarts but now the third floor corridor is begging me to go explore it. In the end, I lost a battle on doing what's right and my curiosity as I started climbing the stairs that leads to the third floor corridor.

After asking the stairs to lead me up to the third floor corridor. I set foot on the floor as I see Filchs cat sitting on the step. She stared at me, dead in the eyes as if asking on what I'm about to do.

"Hello there, your Filchs cat Mrs Norris right?".

I asked as she tilted her head, I reached into my satchel and brought out some bacon for her to eat.

"Here you go, uhm do you mind if I explore here?, I've got nothing else to explore".

I asked her as she looked up at me with a disapproval glare but eyed the bacon warily.

"You know, your a very beautiful cat. Your probably beautiful than my familiar Ace, don't tell him I said that".

I told her as she let out a meow but I can understand what she meant.

"Yeah, can I please go explore the third floor corridor your guarding?, please?".

I put my hands together and begged her, she seemed flattered as she let out a meow of approval and started eating the bacon I gave to her. I thanked her as I walked passed her and started to explore the third floor corridor.