Chapter Twenty Seven:Discussion Discussed.

Harpers POV.

I was sitting with the Slytherins with my friends as we had brought up topics about Yule. The Slytherins seemed to respect me because I valued the traditions and customs the Wizarding world has to offer. As we were about to go onto the Yule topic, suddenly the doors opened to reveal Professor Snape. He walked his way towards the Slytherin table and then stood infront of me.

"Miss Potter, Professor Dumbledore has requested me to fetch you to come to the magical creature reserve".

"Huh, okay but can I bring my friends with me please?".

I asked politely as he nodded. My friends stood up with me as I followed Professor Snape out of the great hall.

Soon we reached the magical creature reserve and it was overflowing with magical creatures. I awed at the sight but my attitude changed when I saw Dumbledore.

"Thank you Severus but you didn't need to bring the whole school here".

I turned around and sure enough the whole school is here and they were amazed by the sight of magical creatures. Even though some of them were frightened by the animals, I was amazed by all the magical creatures here.

"Sorry headmaster, you said to get Miss Potter, you didn't say about her requesting to bring her friends along".

Professor Snape admitted as Dumbledore sighed. I see Professor McGonagall standing behind Dumbledore as he finally turned to me.

"So Harper-".

"It's lady Potter sir, it's very disrespectful of calling me by my first name when your not apart of my close circle. Along with being the last scion of the house of Potter".

I told him as he frowned and turned around.

"Very well lady Potter, you've just confirmed my suspicions that you were the one that had broken the barrier of the magical creatures reserve".

Narrators POV.

Harper looked at Dumbledore with a raised eye expression. She won't deny not breaking the barrier, it's not going to get her into trouble. Instead it's going to get Dumbledore in trouble.

"Yes, indeed I did, why?, what's the matter with that?".

Harper asked as Dumbledore had a hidden smirk on his face.

"Are you aware that you just broke the school rules?".

"For letting magical creatures back in the magical creature reserve Professor?, how does that make sense in what way?".

Harper asked as Dumbledore frowned at Harper, she's right about that. He won't admit it but his foul mood got the best of him.

"Thirty points from Ravenclaw".

"For being right?".

Harper asked again as Dumbledore had recieved a lot of glares from her friends but also from the magical creatures nearby. Silvanus wasn't happy with Dumbledores attitude along with Minerva.

"No for letting these dangerous creatures back in the reserve, I expect a detention is in order".

"Professor Dumbledore that's not necessary, none of these creatures are dangerous since this is their home".

Silvanus defended Harper as Albus frowned, he was angry because now the teachers are coming to Harpers aid instead of his.

"Professor Kettleburn is right, this magical creature reserve belongs to the magical creatures. They didn't belong in the forbidden forest in the first place".