Chapter Twenty-Six:Visit To The Magical Creature Reserve.

Harpers POV.

I woke up in the morning with a yawn as I see Sebastian is awake and had wrapped himself around my arm.

$"Good morning my familiar, had a good sleep?"$.

§"Indeed I did Sebastian"§.

I hissed out as I sat up, I see Ace has moved himself onto my abdomen and Alexander is napping in the same spot I left him in.

"Come on guys, time to get up".

I told them as Ace groaned, Alexander let out a yewl and Sebastian hissed.

"Five more minutes my familiar".

I shrugged, I mean, I don't have to force them to go anywhere with me. I can look after myself. I sat up, moving Ace off my abdomen, opened the curtains of my bed and noticed the girls are still asleep and it's still early in the morning.

I got changed into my uniform, grabbed my satchel that's full of books for my classes. My wand is in my wand hoister that's on my right arm. Sebastian had wrapped himself around my neck once again and Alexander, now fully awake, is on my shoulder. We soon left for the common room.

Outside of the windows, I noticed it's a very nice day with a few clouds in the sky. I decided that maybe it's a good idea to visit the magical creature reserve that I had read in Hogwarts, A History.

I traveled my way down the great staircase and made it to ground level. I walked to the doors that'll lead me outside of Hogwarts as I see the doors are opened for me to leave.

I walked outside and inhaled the fresh air in the morning, then followed the path that'll lead me to the magical creatures reserve.

Narrators POV.

Harper, Sebastian and Alexander has made it to the magical creature reserve since it was only a few minute walk. When they got there, they were shocked to see the reserve is empty, there were no magical creatures in sight. Infact, the land looks dry when you first look at the land.

"Hogwarts, what happened to the creatures here?".

'My mistress, the magical creatures had left when Dumbledore became headmaster. This place used to be a safe haven for magical creatures to live in but Dumbledore had wiped that rule out. He use to have that authority but now you can overrule that. All you have to do is request for an overrule and the barrier over the magical reserve will be lifted'.

Hogwarts whispered as Harper had to force herself to stop shaking in anger. All of those poor magical creatures could be living here in peace but Dumbledore wiped it out. What's the point of having a Care Of Magical Creatures class without a magical creature reserve?.

"Hogwarts, I request an overrule to lift the barrier that kept the magical creatures out for so many years, so mote it be".

When Harper said that, suddenly the centaurs and unicorns had came out of the forbidden forest. Sebastian hissed as Alexander climbed out of her pocket and held onto her long strand of hair. The centaurs had circled around Harper as she stood still and watched them curiously. Then infront of Harper came their leader Baine as the centaurs stopped their movements. He had a thankful look on his face but his tone was rough and laced with a strict tone.

"Thank you little mistress, we have been stuck in that forest for years".

Harper smiled as she bowed down to Baine as he bowed to her with the rest of the centaurs.

"It's the least I could do, I can't believe how long you have been living in the forest for".

"We have been there for years little mistress. When I was just a little boy, I remember we use to live here but then we were forced to live in the forbidden forest. There was barely much to live on and predators lived in that forest so we had to fight them off everyday".