Chapter 1: The not so scum villain

Warning: Swearing

Shen Qingqiu was sitting on his bed in the bamboo house on Qing Jing peak, one of the 12 peaks that were on Cang Qiong mountain. He was sipping his tea that was just about cold. He looked quite annoyed but calm at the same time. "Ugh.. my tea went cold right when I got peace" he gracefully but the teacup down and sighed. It was rare that he could get a moment of peace, even if he did it wouldn't last long. Shen Qingqiu heard someone knocking on the door but he ignored them, no way was his peace getting disturbed!! The knocking wouldn't stop and he got angry "SHUT UP AND GO AWAY" He shouted, thinking it was one of his disciples. To his shock, the person came in and it was Liu Mingyan?!

"Master Uncle Shen, I am sorry for bothering you, you shall punish this disciple for her wrongdoings" Liu Mingyan bowed her head, waiting for a punishment. "Nonsense, I should be the one who's sorry, I thought you were someone else" He sighed and looked at the beauty in front of him. She had some of her black hair in a bun while the rest of it beautifully rested on her back and shoulders, she had eyes that were a purple-grey colour, she wore a white and purple veil that covered her lower face to hide her gorgeous face, she was the kind of woman that a guy would fall on his knees for and praise her, that's expected from a Xian Shu peak disciple. "I came to tell you something important" she closed her eyes. Shen Qingqiu snapped his fan open and covered the lower half of his face. "What is it?" He raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response. She pointed at a window "My brother has been stalking you because he's a simp" Wow, Liu Mingyan just snitched on her sibling, in reality, she liked Shen Qingqiu having a harem because she could write fan-fiction of it "I shall get going now Master Uncle Shen" She bowed before leaving.

Shen Qingqiu sighed, he wasn't safe from people stalking him, his harem was basically made out of stalkers. "You can come out now Shidi" Suddenly, a man climbed through the window "Tsk.." standing right in front of Shen Qingqiu was the war god, Liu Qingge. Of course he wasn't an actual god, that was just his nickname because he loved to fight. "Shidi, can you please stop stalking me? I don't need four people watching me all the time, I don't even need one" He snapped his fan shut and he hit Liu Qingges head with it. "Whatever.." Liu Qingge rolled his eyes. Shen Qingqiu smiled at him like he was an angel, Liu Qingge couldn't do anything but blush and look away "Anyways, I suppose I should get going, Shidi. After all, I need to check on the others" Liu Qingge nodded at what Shen Qingqiu said before he left.

Shen Qingqiu walked out the room and snapped his fan open, fanning his chest. He was destined to find another one of his harem members. He sighed, all he wanted was peace. He came across a phew of his disciples, including Ning Yingying and Ming fan, but no one from the harem. He was relieved but that smile would turn upside down when he was going to leave Qing Jing peak and go to An Ding peak to meet Shang Qinghua. In front of the rainbow bridge he saw Luo Bingge and Luo Bingmei fighting, even tho they were the same person, they acted like different people, luo binghe is luo bingmei from another universe tho. Shen Qingqiu thought of ways to sneak past them. He could make a noise happen to distract them, they'll notice him still.. He could just run past them, yeah, that's what he'll do!! He took a deep breath before running as fast as possible past them, did they notice? Yes, yes they did. "Huh? Is that Shizun?" Luo Bingmei asked "It is indeed.." Luo Bingge smirked. Once Shen Qingqiu got past them, he stopped and took deep breaths, but little did he know that Luo Bingmei and Luo Bingge took that chance to sneak up behind him. "Why did Shizun run past us?" Luo Bingmei asked. Shen Qingqiu got scared and nearly fell. "I have to go to An Ding peak to meet their peak lord" Shen Qingqiu replied calmly, even tho he was panicking inside "Can we come?" Luo Bingge asked with an evil grin. "I'm afraid this is a private meeting, I shall get going now" He started walking to An Ding peak. Luo Bingge and Luo Bingmei frowned.

Once he reached An Ding peak, he started to search for Shang Qinghua. "You looking for me?" Shang Qinghua stood behind him. "Yes"  Shang Qinghua knew what he wanted and led him to a room where it was just those two. "YOU STUPID BITCH!!" Shen Qingqiu gives Shang Qinghua the middle finger. "C-Calm down cucumber bro!!" Shang Qinghua started to sweat a bit. "You wrote this stupid novel and now we're both stuck in it. At least you don't have a harem of psycho men" Shen Qingqius eye twitched. "I may not have that but my king is terrifying!! He could crush me whenever he wants!!" Shang Qinghua cried out. "You're an idiot airplane bro, he likes you, you oblivious fuck" Shang Qinghua was shocked but couldn't admit he was wrong. "Whatever!! How's your harem been doing??" Shang Qinghua instantly changed the subject. "As crazy as ever, they are absolute simps, maybe even yanderes?!" Shen Qinghua panicked at the last part. "They totally are" Shang Qinghua wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at Shen Qingqiu. He stood up and slapped Shang Qinghua hard. "You deserved that" Shang Qinghua rolled his eyes "I'm leaving" Shen Qingqiu said before leaving the room and exiting the peak. He was getting ready for the chaos back at Qing Jing peak. Even if he's the villain, he definitely isn't a scum one. He's actually just a sweet boy with anger issues.