Chapter 4: Exposed?! / Don't hurt me scum villain!

"Anyways, Zhangmen-shixiong is probably busy and I don't want to bother him no more." Qingqiu pushed Qingyuan out the room. "But Shidi-" Qingyuan got cut off at the sound of a door slamming. He sighed and walked away. After a few hours, when it was night time, Qingqiu quickly but quietly attempted tk sneak out of Qiong Ding peak to An Ding peak, which failed miserably. "Shidi.. where are you going..? It's late at night.." Qingyuan sighed while half asleep. Qingqiu jumped a bit hearing his voice. "Z-Zhangmen-shixiong! I was just going to return Qing Jing peak before you stopped me.." He wasn't lying. He had to go back sooner or later whether he liked it or not. "At this time..?" Qingyuan rubbed his eyes. "Yes, would you like to cone with me?" Qingyuan nodded at what Qingqiu said and put a seal on Qiong Ding peak so that only people who are a cultivator on Cang Qiong mountain can go in and out, excluding previous ones. Qingqiu and Qingyuan walked over to Qing Jing peak.

Once they got there, they snuck in as quietly as possible. They luckily managed to not wake anyone up. In Qing Jing peak, they had a strict curfew that if you didn't follow you'd be whipped 15 times. They snuck into Qingqius room and shut the door, locking it from the inside and Qingyuan put a seal over it so only he and Qingqiu could get in and out. "Shen-shidi, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately.." Qingyuan questioned Qingqiu. "I'm fine Zhangmen-shixiong, nothing has been bothering me." Qingqiu lied, Qingyuan knew he was lying but didn't say a word just to make sure his X̶i̶a̶o̶ J̶i̶u̶  Shen-shidi wouldn't be uncomfortable. "If you say so." Qingyuan smiled before falling asleep. Qingqiu quietly snuck out of Qing Jing peak without knowing two others were awake and following him..

When he arrived at An Ding peak, he was going to make sure airplane-bro was still awake. He would beat him awake if he was desperate to wake him up. He entered the room Qinghua was in, he fell asleep while doing paperwork. "Airplane-bro, wake up." Qingqiu whispered into Qinghuas ear and he woke up. "Leave me alo- cucumber-bro..? What are you doing here..? Shouldn't you be asleep..?" Qinghua rubbed his eyes. "That's the problem bro, I'm being hunted down by the Binghes.." Qingqiu looked uncomfortable saying there name. Qinghuas eyes widened in shock. "To kill you?!" Qinghua asked, concerned for his best friend. "Probably." Bingmei and Bingge looked shocked, they just wanted their Shizun to love them. "Anyways, do you have any idea on how we can get to our world? I miss the internet.." Qingqiu complained, Qinghua rolled his eyes. "I never wrote a flower that could do that.." Qinghua looked at the floor, feeling a bit of sweat drip down his face. "Tsk.. stupid hack author." Qingqiu sound angry but looked calm. Bingge couldn't wait any longer, he broke into the room. "What do you mean 'our world'?!" Bingge looked furious. "Shit.." Qingqiu and Qinghua said at the same time. "Bingge.. how long have you been there..?" Qingqiu asked calmly but he was internally panicking. "Me and Bingmei have been out there the whole time." When Bingge said that, Bingmei walked in. "G-Get your h-husbands to le-learn not to l-l-listen in on others, cu-cucumber-bro." Qinghua looked nervous, like VERY nervous. Bingge rolled his eyes and glared at the two, Qingqiu sighed.

After they told them the story, Qingge and Qingyuan were also there, they looked amazed at the two. However, they weren't going to get a break. A portal was summoned and a familiar figure fell out, it was the original Shen Qingqiu.
(From now on, the Qingqiu you all knew will be Yuan and the original one will be Jiu)
Although, his limbs looked perfectly fine. He glanced at Yuan and was shocked. "How do you look like me..?!" Jiu was shocked. He had no blood relatives left so he was confused and shocked. "This one accidentally stole Shen-shixiongs body." Yuan cupped his hands and bowed. Jiu glared at him, but Jiu surprisingly never felt hatred towards him like he felt with everyone else, he felt like he wanted to cherish Yuan and protect him with all his life. It felt.. weird.. Qinghua smirked. "Hey cucumber-bro! I have one flower that can change you into your original appearance!" Qinghua shouted. "Give me it! I don't want to be a rip off version of Shen Qingqiu!" Qinghua giggled at the reply before handing him a flower. It was a beautiful flower, it was lilac with strokes of gold that made beautiful patterns. He was amazed,he had never read about the flower in the novel. "It's called the zhēnxiàng flower." Qinghua smiled before Qinghua took a petel and put it on the back of his hand.

His body started changing. He grew shorter and shorter until he was around 5'4. His hair was a dark brown, it was short which worried them, he had emerald green eyes and glasses, he also had the cutest face ever. "Why is your hair so short?" Jiu asked. "In my world, it's normal for a male to have short hair." He smiled before looking down at his robes. "I should probably change my clothes, after all, I'm not the Qing Jing peak lord anymore-" Before Yuan could finish, Jiu glared at him. "You will continue wearing it." Jiu demanded. "Y-Yes sir!" Yuan was quite shocked, the scum villain let him wear the same clothes the Qing Jing peak lord wears. "Cucumber-bro! You're so cute!!" Qinghua pinched Yuans cheek and Jiu smacked Qinghuas hand away from Yuans face. "Don't touch people without their permission, imbecile!" Jiu snapped at Qinghua. When Jiu said that, he hugged the small boy close to him, basically like he forgot what he just said. "S-Shen-shixiong, it's fine!" Yuan told Jiu, trying to calm him down. "Whatever you say, A-Yuan." Jiu smirked when he said that and made Yuan blush in embarrassment. Qingge glared at Jiu, he was jealous because he wanted Yuan to act like that towards him, to not have a hint of fear.

Jiu picked Yuan up and walked to Qing Jing peak with Bingge and Bingmei. Bingge was annoyed, he couldn't turn Jiu into a human stick for the second time because of Yuan, but he will find a way to make his life a living hell. They stopped when they saw the bamboo pavilion. "You two beasts! Go help with chores!" Jiu demanded. "That isn't very fair Shen-ge.. they've already helped with chores this morning.." Yuan tried standing up for the two. "I don't care, it's 'training'" Jiu looked softly at Yuan. "If they're doing chores, so will I!" Yuan told Jiu. "No you aren't, you're staying with me." Yuan looked annoyed at the reply. "Hmph! Whatever!" Yuan pouted. Jiu quietly chuckled.