Chapter 2: Stuck in Qing Jing peak

Once Shen Qingqiu got back to Qing Jing peak, he took a deep breath and saw his two disciples, Ning Yingying and Ming Fan. "Shizun Shizun!!" Ning Yingying shouted in joy. "What is it Yingying?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "A-Luo and A-Luo have a surprise for you!!" Ning Yingying smiled. "Mn.. Tell them I'm busy." Shen Qingqiu sighed. "B-But Shizun!!" Ning Yingying looked sad. "Yes Shizun!" Ming Fan cupped his hands and bowed before walking away with Ning Yingying. Shen Qingqiu walked into the bamboo pavilion and sighed. He might still become a human stick, his Luo Bingmei wouldn't do that but Luo Bingge would, right? Wrong. Luo Bingge would turn others into a human/demon stick if they breathed the same air as Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu sat on the ground and started meditating. He wanted to feel calm, he also wanted to get stronger to protect himself from his psychotic harem. He also knew they would sneak in while he was meditating to annoy him. He was right. "Shizun!!" Luo Bingmei ran in, Luo Bingge followed him. "Hmm?" Shen Qingqiu sighed in his mind, his peace was disturbed by those two. Shen Qingqiu stood up. "Why did you say you were busy??" Luo Bingmei started crying. "Bingmei.. I'm busy so you guys need to leave" Shen Qingqiu sighed. "Whatever." Luo Bingge rolled his eyes and dragged Luo Bingmei by his ear out of the room.

Luo Bingge dragged Luo Bingmei in a room that nobody was in. Luo Bingge stopped when he saw a girl run in front of him and got on her knee. "My king." She bowed her head. She had black hair that had mini braids all around it, her eyes were a fierce red colour, she had a silver necklace and silver earings, she wore a black bra that was strapless along with black shorts, the rest of her body was wrapped with red cloth that was really revealing, this girl also had no shoes on, her poor feet. "Sha Hualing." Bingge turned around. "Have you completed your mission?" He asked coldly. "Yes sir" She closed her eyes. "Good, you can go and visit your girlfriend now" Bingge smirked. "Thank you sir" Hualing ran off to find Mingyan. "Tsk.. how annoying" Bingmei replied. In reality, Bingmei was only nice to others in front of Qingqiu. He wanted to please his Shizun so he would love him and never leave him. Never. "Agreed" Bingge nodded. "Shall we go find Shizun?" Bingge asked. "Yes!!" Bingmeis eyes sparkled.

Qingqiu sighed. He layed on his bed, pretending to be dead. Bingge and Bingmei had visited him awhile ago, tho, they looked like they were plotting something when they left. Qingqiu didn't trust them but he shrugged it off. He stood up and went to open the door to discover that the two locked it from the outside. They blocked the window too, Qingqiu had no way to escape. He tried opening the door with all his might but it was no use, Bingge must've put a special seal on the room so only he and the harem could get in and out. Qingqiu was furious, how dare the protagonists do this to him!! He tried different ways to get out but all of the ways were useless. Once one of the two walked in he would force them to let him leave. This was unfair, trapped in his own Qing Jing peak! He will get revenge. The question was, how would he get revenge? His best option was to ignore them until he was satisfied. Liu Qingge and Yue Qingyuan had nothing to do with this so he would still talk to them. Qingqiu layed on his bed and sighed, he reached his hand in the air. "I miss my old world.. my siblings.." Qingqiu lowered his hand and fell asleep. Hoping that when he woke up, he could leave.

After a few hours, Qingqiu woke up to see Yue Qingyuan sat on the end of his bed. "Zhangmen-shixiong?" Qingqiu asked. "I see you're awake shen-shidi." Qingyuan smiled at him. "Where's Bingge and Binghe..?" He asked, slightly annoyed. "Those two? They lifted the curse around your room so you're free to go." Qingqiu nodded, he stood up and walked outside his room. "It feels nice to be out.. Now it's time for revenge.." Qingqiu grinned.