Chapter 3: On the run

Warning: swearing, dirty jokes

Qingqiu wasn't all evil, but he always loved revenge. He faned himself while looking for Qingge. Qingge was the key to making them jealous, although, Qingge never really knew that. He looked over to see Bingge and Bingmei in the distance, they saw him too. "Shizun!!" Bingmei shouted while running towards Qingqiu. Qingqiu reminded himself to ignore or be rude to him. "Go away.." Qingqiu pushed Bingmei over and continued walking. "That wasn't nice, Shizun." Bingge seriously said. Qingqiu ignored them, he was internally panicking. He thought he was 100% gonna turn into a human stick. Again, those two wouldn't do that to him. He sighed before walking in front of Qingge. "Shidi, there you are!" Qingqiu smiled at Qingge. "Do you need anything?" Qingge asked. ''Can you keep a secret?" Qingqiu asked. Qingge nodded. "I'm trying to make the Luos jealous because they locked me in my room." Qingqiu whispered into Qingges ear. "I suppose I can help you." Qingge looked away and blushed. "Thank you Shidi!" Qingqiu eyes sparkled, Qingge had a small smile on hid face that was unnoticeable, but Qingqiu saw it and smiled. Qingqiu saw the Luos run over and kissed Qingge on the lips. Qingge was blushing a lot over the unexpected kiss. Bingge looked furious while Bingmei was forming tears in his eyes. Qingqiu couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for what he had done, but they brought this upon themselves because they locked him in his room.

Bingge stormed towards them and pulled Qingqiu away from Qingge. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Bingges tone went cold. Bingmei ran towards them. Qingqiu had a drip of sweat coming from his cheek. "I.. heh.." Qingqiu didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He couldn't even speak properly. Qingqiu was terrified when he felt Bingges arm hug his waist slowly. His hands were cold, like freezing cold. "Shizun.. are you trying to make us jealous? It's working.. but not for long~" Bingges tone was as cold as his hands. "W-W-What do you mean..?" Qingqiu stuttered a lot. "I can show you~ in bed~" Bingge chuckled. Qingqiu thought of kicking Bingge so he would let him go and make a run for it, which he did and it worked. "Tsk.." Bingge was furious while Qingqiu ran out to the rainbow bridge. He was wondering where he should go, An Ding peak or Qiong Ding peak. He thought that Qinghua would be too weak or be visiting Mobei Jun, and Qiong Ding peak was the closest peak near him with the Cang Qiong mountain sect leader, Yue Qingyuan, who was the peak lord of that peak.

He ran as fast as he could there, he did not stop for a break nor did he look behind him. He was relieved when he saw Qingyuan in front of the Peak. "Zhangmen-shixiong! Thank goodness your here!" Qingqiu basically cried tears of joy seeing him. "Shen-shidi?! What's wrong?!" Qingyuan was over-concerned about Qingqiu most the time, which was annoying, but this time it was amazing. "I-I have no time to explain! Hide me Zhangmen-shixiong!" Qingqiu begged and Qingyuan called one of his disciples to take him to the bedroom next to his. "You'll be safe there shen-shidi.." Qingyuan looked forward once Qingqiu was safe in a room to see the two Luos. "Where's Shizun?" Bingmei asked, colder than usual. "I am afraid Shen-shidi isn't here.." Qingyuan cupped his hands and bowed. "Well do you know where the fuck he is?" Bingge asked. "I'm pretty sure he went down the mountain, I'm sorry again." Qingyuan stood straight. "It's not your fault.." Bingmei sighed. The two Luos went down the mountain. Once they left, Qingyuan walked to Qingqius room. "Shen-shidi, they're gone." Qingyuan smiled. "I'm afraid I might be bothering you, Zhangmen-shixiong.." Qingqiu sighed. "Not at all, you can stay here as long as you like, you can also cone over whenever you feel threatened. I'll always be here, if not, I'll be with you, understand?" Qingyuan smiled brighter. "Understood." Qingqiu smiled back at him. Those two were like (almost) every Y/N fanfic, Qingqiu was Y/N and Qingyuan was the OC they got shipped with. Qingyuan treated Qingqiu like a prince and did EVERYTHING he asked, everything.. Even murder..

"Shidi, why were they chasing you?" Qingyuan asked curiously. "Remember when they locked me in my room? I wanted to make them jealous so I ignored/was mean to them and kissed Qingge in front of them. I think they want to kill me.." Qingqiu sighed. "If they try hurt you, tell me and I'll help." Qingyuan was concerned. "Thank you Zhangmen-shixiong." Qingqiu smiled at Qingyuan. Qingyuan blushed.