love at first sight

it was supposed to be a normal year at hogwarts. when dumbledore announced the start of the Triwizard Tournament.  

draco look at harry in a sad manner. "whats wrong with you" dean asked "stupid pat'tah got himself a gf and i wish it were me" draco said. draco seemed to correct his statement after a minute "why does it matter to you" dean looked at draco with a slight but not noticeable to draco confused face. 

"and now i turn it over to the minister of magic" dumbledore said. no matter how hard he tried draco couldn't seem to focus on what the minister had said all he could think about was that night where harry kissed him in the library. it may have been an accident but draco couldn't stop thinking about it. "why am i thinking about it so much" draco muttered to himself.

when draco heard all the yelling of disappointed children he seemed to snap back to reality. after the announcement draco sat on a bench outside the library. ron came and sat next to him. ron looked at draco . "draco you know how hermione and harry are dating now right" ron asked draco. draco looked at him "yeah i know why" draco asked. ron said "cuz i love hermione and i know you like harry so-" draco cut him off "-don't give me pity weasley". ron looked at draco "like i was saying i need advice you seem almost ok about it" ron said. draco looked at him and said "ignore it until it's over, shut down your feelings and turn cold to the world" draco turned around to start reading a book. "what you reading" ron said. draco seemed to be able to ignore his question for a moment until he got up and went to the slytherin boys dorms to sleep.

 a day goes by and nothing has changed. except for the way harry looked at draco. almost as if draco had hurt harry in some way. draco didn't know why but he still felt this way for harry. harry looked at draco. draco was able to mask his emotions though. he started to get up and walk away. when hermione got up to go to the library. harry grabed draco and kissed him. "this is for you" harry handed draco a note. harry runs off to go catch up with hermione. draco got so excited he ran to his dorm to open it.