the one that got away

Ron ran out crying. Luna followed "RON WAIT" Luna shouted. ron sat on a bench and cried "what has she done to me"

"i dont think she meant it ron"

"bloody hell she didnt"

"ron she doesnt know, shes clueless"

"i loved her"

"and i promise you that she has no idea about that"

Ron sighs. "she doesnt get it"  Ron thinks to himself.  Luna walked up and rubbed his back "maybe if you sat down and had a conversation with her-" "YOU DONT GET IT, SHES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" Ron cuts Luna off and pushes her off of him. Luna looked confused but didnt say anything "yk if i was in love with someone-" Herminie came running panting for air "RON ARE YOU OK" she shouts from the other end of the hallway. Ron cried. "no im not..." he said not wanting to talk yet to her. Herminie runs and hugs him. "whats wrong" Ron looked at her and almost choked on his words. "he likes you-" Luna says but gets cut off "LUNA" Ron shouts looking embarrassed. "ron is this true" Hermione questioned. "it doesnt matter im going to the dark lord" Ron says. Herminie and Luna looked shocked. 

                     Luna and Herminie were left in shock. Ron walked away but before leavening the room he shouted "TONIGHT" Luna screamed "NO YOU CANT" Ron left the room Luna and Herminie tried to stop them but they were to late....