the note

draco looked at the note 'meet me in the gryffindor boys dorm the password is caput draconis'

draco was so happy he couldn't wait for the night to end. two hours goes by in the slytherin common room. snap walks in "time for bed guys". draco went to bed as normal. when he heard snap walking away he put a pillow under his blanket. "cover for me boys" draco said as he walked out. draco went to the gryffindor tower. he looked at the fat lady in the mirror. "what are you doing out of bed boy?" she said in a stern manner.  draco looked at the note again "caput draconis" he said with his wand in his hand. the door opened and Draco walked in and ran to harry's bed. "look harry's got a boyfriend" fred said in a goofy way. draco looked at him with no hesitation raised his wand and said "Expelliarmus". fred got pushed back by the light. harry told draco to get in bed. draco jumped in with a smile on his face. harry kissed draco passionately. 

draco started to head back to the slytherin dorms when he got stopped by professor snape. "draco what do you think your doing" snap said. draco turned around and said. "sorry got up cuz i needed to ask dumbledore something". snape looked at him with a confused face. "ok but if i see you sneaking around like this again you'll have detention" snape said to draco as he started to walk him to his room. draco got to his room safe and sound when, all of a sudden he heard a voice in the distance "sneaking away at this hour hmm"  the voice said calmly. it was almost as if he could recognise it. he turned on the light. dumbledore walked in front of him. "draco malfoy i assume it was something important" draco couldn't see straight  he felt his body get super shakey. he used everything within him to say 

"y-y-yes professor see i-"

"ok and i hope you aren't lying to me so you can get away with seeing harry"

"n-n-no professor i was just talking to professor mcgonagall"

"so if i asked her she could vouch for you"

"ok fine you got me, i whent to see harry in the griffendor dorms" 

"and how did you get the passcode"

"harry sir he handed me a note and everything"

"can i see the note please"

draco struggles to hand him the note. "today malfoy i don't have 100 years left" draco hands him the note. dumbledore reads it. "hmmmm, looks like you and potter have been getting up to some stuff in the dorms" draco looked scared dumbledore said "its alright your secrets safe with me"