The void

It was the morning and just like all the other days I woke up first. I try to get up to see Kiri had grabbed my arm while she was sleeping.

(Y/n) Sorry Kiri but I'm going to need this arm...

I then move my arm from her and walk out of the Tent. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining over the water. Some of the villagers we're also up and doing their daily routines. I then hear shuffling behind me and spot Jake waking up.

(Y/n) slept well Jake?

Jake then walks up to me and also looks at the water.

Jake Yeah....

We then stand there in silence as the waves make sounds..

Jake Listen (y/n).. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday-

I stop him mid sentence

(Y/n) Stop. It's my fault.. I shouldn't have said that I know your were only scolding me because I made trouble that didn't to be made.

Jake It's also my fault I shouldn't have yelled at you and pushed you over the edge.

I then look at him smiling.

(Y/n) Let's just put that behind us. It's not good for a father and his son to be mad at each other even if they're not related.

Jake then softly smiles.

Jake Yeah good idea...

We then just stand there looking at the waves until the others wake up.. me and the others minus neytiri and Jake, all went with the three kids we started to grow on. We were exploring more of the ocean as the girl shows us the beauty of it. After a while we decide to stop and sit on some land...

Kiri So How did you guys manage to survive being outside the reef?

Lo'ak Well Actually we had help.

I nod my head then speak.

(Y/n) Yeah it was a big sea creature with a big fin on its head.

??? Oh you mean a tulkun! Yes they are very peaceful creatures.

(Y/n) well anyways, the tulkun that saved us had a missing fin on its left side. I feel bad for whatever happened to it.

The girls eyes widen a bit as me and the others minus the village boys looked confused.

??? The tulkun has a missing fin?!

Lo'ak Uh Yeah what's wrong tsireya?

Tsireya That tulkun is named payakan. He is a murder!

Me and Lo'ak look shock as so does our siblings.

(Y/n) No, that's impossible he saved us he attacked a creature that was attacking us.

Tsireya He was outcasted by the other tulkuns for being a murder it's lucky you two are alive.

Lo'ak No I was there and we both We're saved by him he didn't attack us.

Tsireya There is a reason why he was by himself. Tulkuns travel together not alone.

Me and Lo'ak are both irritated at this but are also very curious on why payakan is a outcast.

(Y/n) Whatever let's just move on, Uh what's the next thing you guys were gonna show us?

Tsireya Oh the cove of ancestors! You guys will get to see the spirit tree!