/ # A Dragon No Longer

Royal dragons are rarely seen by anyone anymore since humans have killed almost their entire bloodline.
Almost is the key word there.
The last of the royal family of dragons.
Katsuki Bakugou.
Has made a name for himself.
There is a rumor of the dragon boy.
His eyes a dark shade of crimson, the color of his enemies blood after he's slaughtered them.
His wings wide and scarred from previous battles with villages and kingdoms of humans.
His scales stained with a tint of red.
His hair wild and free, the color of sand under the beaming sun.
The rumors that have spread from village to village, now kingdom to kingdom are that the ash blonde declares war.
He wants his revenge.
Humans destroyed his home.
Destroyed his family.
Destroyed his culture and his people.
He has had enough.
One day, while on his journey, he finds himself ambushed by the royal guard's of the kingdom he was heading to.
The skin under his golden scales glow a bright orange as his hands begin to drip with nitroglycerin.
As he takes a deep breath, cupping his mouth with his hands ready to blow his enemies away with his explosions.
Something's falls on top of him and he falls on to the ground with a heavy grunt and groan. He growls as he tried to get up but he feels something stab his neck and be injected into him.
His body is quick to fall limp and his eyes roll back, eyelids growing heavy as he lets out another growl till he's slipped into an unconscious state.
Little to his knowledge did he know there was a fine, fine prize for him to be taken to the kingdom he was just heading to.
The royal family had decided to gift their son the dragon as it was soon to be the young prince's birthday.
On the young prince's birthday, Bakugou was brought from the dungeon, his body mostly limp as he let out a weak growl as if to intimidate his captures.
The young dragon had only wore dirty pants that had small holes in them, his body covered in dirty and grime.
The young dragon prince's hands were cuffed together, his neck and feet chained together, an obsidian muzzle over his mouth, and his wings locked together by the same chains that binded his feet and hands.
His chains were held by the royal guard's of the palace as Bakugou stood in front of the prince.
He looked up from the floor and into the human prince's eyes.
'' Bow to your new master, dragon. ''
Katsuki growled before he groaned as he felt his chains be tugged at.
His eyes fell to the ground once more, anger boiling deep within him as he tried not show it.
He got on to his knees, placing his hands in front of him, on the ground before resting his hand on top of his hands.
'' Your wish is my command, prince. ''

---

Any male character x Dragon Bakugou