/ # " This is Kirishima, My Lion "

BakuKiri
Pro Hero x Hybrid
Adult AU

Katsuki Bakugou was 22 years old and the number two hero already. He was the youngest to earn the title besides Deku though he didn't hold number two for long and instead earned number one. 
Katsuki was currently sitting on his bed, just in a pair of boxers at two in the morning, scrolling through websites as he sat in the dark. He groaned softly and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "they all look and are stupid," he mumbled to himself and continued to scroll until something caught his eye.

Lion Hybrid - Kirishima Eijirou

Katsuki looked at the photo provided of the hybrid. He had long red hair and nright red eyes with a scar over his right eye.
Katsuki clicked on the photo and read the rest of the information on the large male hybrid.
Name: Kirishima Eijirou
Age: 21
Height: 6'7
'Blah, blah, blah,' Katsuki thought, still wanting to know more about the red head. He then stopped as he saw what happened to the red head. That perked his interest immediately and he thought about how they could be treating him for what happened.
He scowled and he quickly made a request. It seemed he was the only one who wanted him.
This was going to be interesting.

More information provided in rp