Terra The Echidna [Updated]

Name:Terra the echidna

Age:19

Species:Echidna

Gender:Non-binary [He/His/Her]

Sexuality:Bisexual

Crush:Open

Personality:He can be very stubborn, his sometimes cheerful only at rare times, his mostly serious and takes everything seriously, he have patience and isn't hot tempered but he can get annoyed easily, his only loyal to the ones he trust others not so much, he will literally smack anyone's head if they angered or annoyed her.

Like:cold drinks, sleeping, relaxing, sparring, her family, friends, sleepovers, quite places, nature, chaos, sweets, chocolate

Dislike:enemies, noisy places, the ones he cared about getting hurt, perverts, creeps

Abilities/skills:

Spindash

Super strength

Sneak attacks and ambush

His mostly kicking than punching

Glide

Agility

Chaos manipulation

Chaos sense

Weapons:
None

Forms:
None

Weakness:

Speed
Distraction
Her anger
Telekenisis
Taking advantage of her

Extra:

He would dress as a male and as a female in a random times and others didn't even know their the same person.

When he get flustered too much he'll unexpectedly punch who made her emberrased.

He doesn't like skirts but he wears them if her and cream have a tea party.

He helps vanilla with anything in the household.

He would sleep half of the day.

He love chocolate and would do literally anything for it.

Backstory:

Vanilla found her at a rainy day, he was just 5 year old, she decided to adopt her ever since.

Raising her with cream when she's just a baby, soon enough terra became cream's older sibling, his mostly helping vanilla at home and always sleeping so he never have met sonic or any of the others.

But when cream invited her to meet them he finally meets them, but they keep assuming her as a male but he didn't really care what they call her and let them find out what he actually is.

And from this day on they still think his a male, much to terra's amusement.