Bandit The Chameleon

Name:Bandit The Chameleon Kagome Shinobu [Birth name]

Kagome Shinobu [Birth name]

Age:13

Gender:Male

Sexuality:unknown

Crush:None

Likes:Hidding,Stealing, Getting Away, Relax, Cold Drinks, Valuable things

Dislike:Espio, Getting Caught, Getting Scolded, have to give the things back

Personality:Bandit is mischievous and love chaos most of the times, which is why most of the others don't like him, but if you get to know him he will be cheerful and talkative. He love to steal some valuable stuff, which he even steal some stuff from rough but unlike her he doesn't want to steal chaos emeralds or master emerald since all he steals are gems, bracelets, necklaces and so on. He is a trouble maker and a prankster

Abilities:
Camouflage [He can't control it yet]
Agility
Sneak attacks
Great Distraction Maker

Weapons:
Dagger

Forms:
None

Weakness:
Espio
Super speed
Panicking and Nervous
Adults
Older chameleons
Telekenisis
Taking risks

Family:
Espio [Cousin]
His parents [Unknown]
Espio's mother [Aunt]

Extra:
Bandit sometimes doesn't like being called by his real name, because it felt like the name doesn't belong to him.

Espio calls Bandit his real name, which is one of the reasons why bandit hates him.

Bandit sometimes help rough on stealing, but of she gets him what he want.

Charmy tried to befriend him but bandit thinks charmy is weird, so he stays away from him.

He is very good at lying...well except to Espio, since he can sense whenever he lies. Also one of the reasons on why he hates him.

He would always make excuses, some of them worked while some don't.

Espio wants bandit to be a better child, that's why his scolding him and trying to fix him while bandit doesn't want to.

Bandit always trying to hide or run away whenever he sees espio, but he always get caught by him which what always annoys him.

His a trouble maker and love to pranks the others, and even do dangerous pranks ehich espio is afraid of.

Background:
It's unknown what happened to his parents, and it is also unknown how he got left behind in the forest.

But a group of thiefs found him in the forest when he was just few months old.

They decided to take him and raise him, but not in a good way since well their thiefs, so they teach him everything they know. On stealing, getting away and lying.

However the ones who raised him get caught while he manages to escape, that happened when he was 10.

Now he raise himself for 3 years by stealing, tricking anyone and getting hired to steal so that he can get money.

But that change when he got caught by the chaotix when he was stealing, At first espio didn't recognize him until he notice that bandit kinda looks like his uncle.

That's when espio found out it was his cousin, and because of him he didn't let badnit go in jail instead he decided to fix bandit and teach him the right ways, but bandit didn't listen to him, sometimes he listens sometimes he doesn't.

Espio have wondered where did bandit's parents go, and why bandit become like this. But as always bandit didn't listen to him and hates him...but he cares.