Intro

A figure was on their knees. Their chest armor shattered, left arm destroyed. Their body was covered in deep scratches and cuts. The Concrea Mors was a sword and shield. The shield was shattered on his left arm, fragments stuck in his arm. While the sword was broken, half of it was missing and his right hand gripped the handle tightly. Jaune was clinging to life barely, his will to live was fueled by one person. "Neo."

He had met the ice cream queen when he wandered through Vale. He had paid for her ice cream after another man knocked it out of her hand. Jaune had been betrayed by everyone he knew. Cardin was the problem and if Jaune let him die he would never be in this situation.

Anyway, the two had a friendship afterwards and they always met up every Sunday. Jaune always had new scars, cuts, bruises and broken bones. Neo was nicer than them, so he clung to her as his rock. He eventually found himself going on a mission to investigate a village. They complained about having a lot of Grimm near them.

Jaune was sent and when he arrived. He noticed the screams. The bullhead was soon filled with passengers and Jaune was holding off the Grimm. Soon enough the bullhead took off. It had reached maximum capacity and Jaune had to face the hoard of Grimm.

Jaune fought with the training he had. Gutting, slashing, stabbing and cutting his way through the hoard. Even when his Aura broke, he kept going. When his left arm shattered with his shield he kept moving. When his sword broke, he kept cutting and when he couldn't use his arms anymore, he used his legs and momentum to kill. Until finally, there he was. On his knees bleeding heavily, and barely breathing. The hoard was gone, all had been slain but no one came to save Jaune from his pain.

Jaune's armor was splintered and embedded in his skin. It hurt him to breathe and when he moved his body ached. He slowly moved; his broken leg was screaming but he didn't stop. He kept up until he was standing tall. The 'Faker' had become stronger than all. However, he would never celebrate with anyone as he'd most likely never make it out of there.

(Ozpin's POV)

When he'd heard of the hoard of Grimm that attacked the village, he'd sent his student to, he rushed over with Glynda. The bullhead flew as fast as it could. And Ozpin used his semblance of time dilation to speed up time around the bullhead while time slowed everywhere else.

When they arrived, the village was destroyed. There were clear signs of a battle everywhere. The Grimm dust was everywhere, and he soon saw blood. As they tracked down the fight, they saw pieces of Jaune's shield, surrounded by blood. They moved forward once more and saw the pieces of his sword as well. They found bits of his armor and clothes, but they soon made it to a cliffside. There he was, Jaune Atom, Beacons faker. His body was tattered and covered in bruises and cuts. His clothes had ripped and torn. His left arm mangled, as was his leg. The broken Concrea Mors still in his grip. His armor was shattered showing signs of massive damage. However, he was still fighting. And a camera had been watching the entire time.

(No one's Pov)

Jaune kept stabbing. No matter how many he killed, more came. It seemed as if there was an endless supply. An Ursa tried to sneak up on him and Jaune used the broken shield as a weapon, shoving it right in its head. He then used his right arm and smashed his shield deeper, until the thing stopped moving. He then ripped the shield's buckles off and slashed the broken sword behind him. Cutting right into a Beowolf's throat, instantly killing it.

He then saw a Deathstalker coming in and he ran towards it. Jaune slid under the belly of the Deathstalker and cut right through from head to tail. He rolled out from under to avoid a Nevermore's feathers. Jaune ran/limped towards a broken tree. To which he ran up and jumped in the air throwing a piece of the sword like a spear, puncturing the skull of the big bird killing it. He then saw a big Grimm; he knew he probably wouldn't survive after fighting but still. Through all the pain he smirked and got in a dps stance. (Right arm stretched out behind him. Left arm in front, crouched in a lunging stance.) Jaune the shot off, still smirking he bounced off an uprouted rock and landed next to the ape like Grimm. Jaune dodged a fist and infused what little aura he recovered in a kick which was barely enough to break its arm. The Grimm roared in pain and Jaune then slashed its back leg. The Beringal fell back and Jaune ran up the falling ape slashing from its leg up to its neck. He then did a 360 and slashed into its throat. He also kicked its head back which opened its throat even more and killed it.