Ch.1 Face Your Enemies

Jaune had seen the decoration in Vale. It was extravagant to say the least. All of the banners and colors. He wanted to stay there forever. But He continued walking towards the landing site to get up to beacon. He had enough Lien saved in his account so he could buy a ticket.

(Timeskip)

Jaune stepped out of the Bullhead and walked towards the arena. Many people stared at the cloak, but his intimidating aura made them leave him alone.

He soon saw Qrow Branwen fighting a Schnee. He smiled sadly at the huntsman as he walked over to the fight. It was soon stopped by Glynda and a General Jaune had never seen before.

He scoffed as he went towards beacon tower. As he made his way up the elevator, he made sure to hide his face as he sat in a corner chair being dead silent.

Soon they all came in. Ozpin, Glynda, General, Schnee, and Qrow. Jaune just sat there until the Schnee ran off. He would pop out now since it was perfect timing.

Jaune slammed his weapon in Battle axe form into the ground and stood up in the light.

"Who are you?!" Qrow asked, albeit a bit drunk.

"Wow, it's been a few weeks and I'm already forgotten, that hurts."

Ozpin looked wide eyed at Jaune as he let down his hood, picked up his weapon and transformed it to sword and shield to carry,

"Jaune Dean Arc, Dead man walking at your service." Jaune smirked as Qrow was hugging the shit out of him.

"How are you alive?" Glynda asked, teary eyed.

"A single Dragon Grimm couldn't hold me down. Also because of sheer luck and a pretty convenient spear."

As they talked Jaune had told them to not speak of his reappearance. As he wanted to wait for the right time to reveal it. They were okay with it. And the General, Ironwood, said that he could keep his arm as they already filed it broken.

Jaune then left the office and went towards the crowd. Thanks to a little raven he knew a few things about the world he lives in.

(Flashback)

Jaune was training relentlessly with Divinus Mors in its spear form. He then flung his shield off his back and stabbed the spear in it's slot making it a battle axe.

He swung left, right, then he jumped into the air, twirled in a line and created a tremor when he struck the ground.

Jaune let out a breath of satisfaction as the surrounding area was destroyed. He started to walk around picking up wood and putting it on a sled and pulling it.

Soon, a single breath hitched from the trees and Jaune flung his axe top right towards them. The sound of metal ripping fabric came to his ears as he let down the ropes of his sled and held his spear in a fighting position.

He slowly approached the area where the noise came from only to see a bit of black and red cape. Jaune quickly trusted backwards with the blunt edge of the spear and hit someone.

The sound of a gasp was what came after as Jaune turned around and saw a women who looked like a black haired Yang.

"Can I help you?" Jaune asked. He was kind of indecent right then and there as he had no shirt, shorts, and no cover on his healed shoulder. His hair was also messy and sweat glistened on his body.

The women soon answered, "Yes, I'm looking for Jaune Arc? I want to speak with him."

"Ah, well Missy, don't know if you noticed but who else has blonde hair as lucious as mine? Just kidding. Jaune Dean Arc at your service."