Chapter One:

Harrys pov:

What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie? ok well, that's a little dramatic I guess my whole life wasn't a lie my dad is still my dad and my uncle is still my uncle but still, finding out that the last 11 years of your life were not what you thought they were is still a big deal.

I guess I should give you a bit of back story so you can understand, my name is Harry Potter I'm 11 years old and up until yesterday I thought I was a normal boy just living my life in a small town in Maine with my dad and my uncle Regulus who are from the UK.

Yesterday started like another day for me, my dad James came into my room and told me that breakfast was ready and I needed to get up and get ready for the day, he said he had to go to work and that he loved me, and that he would be back around lunchtime until then Uncle reg would be hangout with me. That was all normal but right before lunch I got a letter, I know what you're thinking, How could one simple Letter change your life? well, when that letter is coming from a magical school that you have been signed up for since before you were born but knew nothing about can come as a shock to a just-turned-11-year-old. this is how it went

I was at the kitten table when uncle reg asked "can you go grab the mail for me I'm almost done with your lunch" I said "ok" and got up, on the walk back to the kitten from the front door I was looking through the Mail, I had been waiting on a letter from my godfather Siri's uncle regs older brother and I wanted to see if it had come, that was when shit hit the fan I found the letter from this place called Hogwarts and opened it up and started riding as I walked to the table them I froze " dear Mister Harry Potter, we are pleased to inform you, that you have been excepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry,"

"what the hell is this," I ask, reg all I hear Is the typical "language" before he asks "what are you even talking about?" as he turns to look at me from his spot in front of the stove "I got a letter from some school called Hogwarts what the hell is a Hogwarts" he froze and that was how I knew he knew something and just wasn't telling me. I grew up with the guy he was like a second dad to me and I knew he always froze when he was caught in his or my dad's lie, you see my mom died when I was a baby back in England that was where I was born after that my dad and uncle moved to the U.S I was always told it was because it was too hard for my day to stay in the UK after my mom died, my uncle, reg was my dads best friends little brother he moved with me and my dad because they both didn't want my dad to be alone and uncle reg needed a change to after one of his best friends had died earlier that year, I had always lived with them we shared this nice big house in Maine and I was homeschool by uncle reg during the school year, both my dad and reg came from money and nether of them need to work but my dad did because he got bored during the day and he was and I quote " to stupid to ever teach me anything other than how to prank people" see I did not believe that. my dad is really smart but acceding to him reg always got better grades in school than he did and that was something I could defiantly believe because if my dad was smart uncle reg was a freaking genius the man knew everything, but that's not the point right now so let's get back to the conversation.

I looked and him accusingly, "you know something that I don't," I say " no I don't" he responds far too quickly " yes you do, what is this place and why do you look like you're about to pass out" " we can talk about this when you dad gets home now give me the letter so I can read it to" I hand over the letter its easier than arguing with him " what do you know about this School anyway to me it seems like some prank dad is playing. is that it, is this some prank you guys are pulling on me I'm not a kid anymore I'm 11 I'm not falling for it" I say to him as he's reading the letter "it's not a prank" Reg mumble "but again we will talk about this when your dad gets home, he should be back any minute" just then my dad walk into the kitten "why does your uncle look like he's going to pass out? did you pull a prank without me, I thought we had a deal to always pull them together when it comes to uncle reg?" " why do both of your minds go right to something being a prank," asked reg " it's not a prank James"., "yea I say looking at my dad " ok reg I defend believe that this letter is real," I roll my eyes and sit down at the table. "what letter?" my dad asked " the letter that you and reg are trying to prank me with! come on dad I'm not going to fall for it like I told uncle reg I'm 11 now I know magic is not real and that there is no way in hell there is a school called Hogwarts out there give it up" I say with a chuckle, then I hear my dad choke "he got the letter" he says to reg "yes he got the fucking letter, god James I told you he would and that we need to tell him before it came but you kept putting it off" "it's not going to come anytime so regulus your crazy" reg mimics in my dad's voice " well look who crazy now because it came and he still knows nothing" uncle reg says pointing at me, I just start with an open mouth "it's not a prank I'm a wizard?" I ask looking at my dad, he looks scared I don't think I can remember a time I had ever seen my dad look screed before now I thought to myself.

"It's not a prank harry and yes you are a wizard. we need to have a talk a very serious talk, come sit down reg.